Imacros Browser Not responding with VBScript

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tom, Tech Support
Posts: 3491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: Imacros Browser Not responding with VBScript

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:38 am

Aditya93 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 am
I was using vr 11.5 but wasn't able to record the macro with DS option, so i reverted back to my old one that was vr 10.0
That is a very important detail that was omitted!

Aditya, please email me your license serial number and/or activation code/key so that I can verify your license. I currently do not see anything in our system under your email address.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support
Posts: 3491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: Imacros Browser Not responding with VBScript

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:59 am

Aditya93 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:07 am
Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm
You can test this scenario without setting up any schedule tasks at first. Just create the user accounts, log into each, then launch your script in each account one at a time by switching between the user accounts. Then after some time, continue to switch between them to check the status of the browsers and whether they are still responding.
After making 4 user accounts, First I ran the normal non scripted iMacros one in each user and they all finished there tasks successfully which apparently they were doing if run in one user also.
After that I started the iMacros via vbscript in different users manually, one in each user the same thing they had to do which i had tried with the non scripted one.

The vbs one didnt give not responding in 4 out of 5 tries, in 1 of them 1 iMacros Browser was not responding, but non of them actually did anything, I mean when i was swapping the users, they were all running but no data was being added in the file, but when i was in that specific user the data starts to add as soon as i switch the user, no more data was being added in the .csv file
I just finished testing this scenario myself, this time using the latest iMacros 12.5, and I did not experience any issue with data not being added to the file. In my test, there was a no-name CSV file created (just a blank name with a .csv file extension) under each user account, and the data was added to the file even when I was not switched to the specific user. All instances of the script completed successfully for me.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Post Reply