Is it possible to execute javascript with imacros for IE ?

Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
klesk

Is it possible to execute javascript with imacros for IE ?

Post by klesk » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello!

Normally I´m using FF, so I wrote my macros with javascript (.js). But I also have to made some tests with Internet Explorer 6, so I downloaded the iMacros Plugin for IE, but I don´t know how to execute javascript macros there. Is there any possibility?
Thanks,
klesk!
pstaight

Re: Is it possible to execute javascript with imacros for IE ?

Post by pstaight » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 am

I'm having the same problem. I couldn't find a workaround for an issue with iMacros on FF so I installed IE and the iMacrois plug in. I can't figure out how to run my own JavaScript.
Klesk, have you been able to run code in other languages or your own .iim files?
Tech Support

Re: Is it possible to execute javascript with imacros for IE ?

Post by Tech Support » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Currently only iMacros for Firefox has built-in support for Javascript. But iMacros for Internet Explorer can be controlled by the regular Scripting Interface: http://wiki.imacros.net/Web_Scripting
viking

Re: Is it possible to execute javascript with imacros for IE

Post by viking » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 am

Does the IE addon support javascript yet?
If not, will it be available?
cynic@iname.com

Re: Is it possible to execute javascript with imacros for IE

Post by cynic@iname.com » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Just to confirm, it remains impossible to execute javascript with iMacros for IE and therefore I shouldn't expect to see the javascripts I wrote in iMacros Firefox (test.js) to appear in my IE sidebar?