Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:33 pm
I have the following HTML
Word Verification </label> </th> <td> <img width="200" alt="Visual verification" height="70" src="/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=lprqt3eivrbi"> <br> <input tabindex="3" id="f-captchaAnswer" name="captchaAnswer" class="text">
which I need to extra the image so I tried this
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\ FILE=bradstest.jpeg
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=TXT:<img<SP>width="200"<SP>alt="Visual<SP>verification"<SP>height="70"<SP>src="/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEITEM
Can someone give me a pointer to the problem?
- Posts: 4948
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:25 pm
I did the following: Start the sign up for a new blogger account, when I came to the confirmation page, I clicked on Save Item (in the iMacros Browser), then on the image and then on Add SAVEITEM Tag Event. That produced the following command
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=HREF:http://www.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMA ... cr18r6bj3a
Since the captchaKey is likely to change with every image, I change the command to
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=HREF:http://www.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=
And it worked beautifully.
Lasse Clausen, iOpus Support