Error Help

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Chrisizzle

Error Help

Post by Chrisizzle » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:50 pm

Is their anyways to ignore errors?
on IE: !set error ignore
work but on FF this dont work, if it finds a error it will wait 6 seconds and then it will bring a error messgae up that overrides whatever im doing (if im on msn it will bring up the FF window im using imacros on) and this becomes VERY annoying

is their anyways to get it to error the error and just carry on?
Thanks.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:43 am

Firefox supports this:

Code: Select all

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
Chrisizzle

Nope

Post by Chrisizzle » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:30 am

Well this does not work on my script, and i have read many of topic stating the same thing.....

i have that in my script when their is no word of the word i told it to find it waits 6 seconds then changes my browser to the one and it comes up with a error message.
addiktion

Post by addiktion » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:04 pm

I posted a topic about this too and still haven't received a reply.

I'd like to IGNORE the pink error box from popping up my screen. I would think this would be "included" with the SET !ERRORIGNORE YES command but I guess not.
rotwiler14

Post by rotwiler14 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 am

you hjave to make them known about the problems. THIS IS A KNOWN BUG. it is in mnany post not more than 3 days old. you have to work around it until it iss fixed