Runtime Error Line: 63

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
findingking

Runtime Error Line: 63

Post by findingking » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Hello,
I am using iMacros Version 5.21 (iMacros Browser Build 138)
Internet Explorer Version 6.0.2900
Windows XP 5.1 (Build 2600) Service Pack 3

I am receiving the following error when I try to do anything from the iMacros browser on the www.paypal.com website.

The error I am receiving says:
A Runtime Error has ocurred.
Do you wish to Debug?
Line: 63
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method

Will this require an upgrade to a newer version to fix?

Thanks.
Tech Support

Re: Runtime Error Line: 63

Post by Tech Support » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:08 pm

I am using iMacros Version 5.21 (iMacros Browser Build 138)
=> Please upgrade to V6.22, this might fix the issue. You can also test it with the iMacros trial version first and then report the result to us.

Within one year of your purchase all upgrades are free and you can simply download the latest version from http://www.iopus.com/download and unlock it with your current license key.

If your license key no longer works with latest version (currently iMacros V6.22) you have two options:
(1) Download a previous iMacros version from our archive

(2) Extend your Upgrade Protection cover for a low price

You can do both in our new customer resource area at http://www.iopus.com/imacros/customers/
After you log in the customer area you will see an "Archive" link to download older versions and the "Extend your Cover" link to extend your Upgrade Protection Cover.
findingking

Post by findingking » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I have downloaded the trial version and tested it out. i am receiving the same results. The odd thing is that the same error message keeps popping up no matter where I click on the page within the Imacros browser. The error message pops up even when I am not recording or trying to run a macro. The error message occurs within the secured paypal site after I log in. They have changed something on their site very recently. I had been running a macro on the site for a long time now regularly without any problems.

Thanks.
findingking

Post by findingking » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Have you been able to duplicate this problem? I still have not found a solution.
findingking

Post by findingking » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 am

Any ideas?
findingking

Post by findingking » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:28 pm

My trial will be running out shortly and this issue is not resolved. Does iMacros have a solution for this problem?
findingking

Post by findingking » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm

bump
findingking

Post by findingking » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Can someone at least go to the paypal website using the imacros browser and at least tell me if you are seeing the same problems I am?
Komak57

Post by Komak57 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Simple Tab click using Firefox iMacros v6.1.1.3 on Windows XP sp3 reports slow page download using Broadband 500d200u cable connection.

Suggested fix:
1) increase your iMacros Timeout to accommodate for the webpage
2) Switch to Firefox iMacros

My snippet- Used after logging in, on the first tab.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=6111213 RECORDER=FX
SET !TIMEOUT 10

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:History
Hope this helps
findingking

Post by findingking » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks for the advice. I may not have been clear enough on the actual issue though. The page loads fine while using the iMacros browser, however when I even try to click in a text box, for example the email address and password textboxes, I receive the error. The same error comes up whether I am browsing in the iMacros browser, recording a macro, or running one. The site hasn't timed out, it simply won't let me click on a text box without giving me an error.

Does anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks again.
findingking

Post by findingking » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 pm

I downloaded the add-on for firefox and it is now letting me record the macro without error using that browser. I haven't completed it yet, but that appears to work. Thanks for the help!