Emergency! ABSOLUTELY needed change on this Forum!

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
vermin

Emergency! ABSOLUTELY needed change on this Forum!

Post by vermin » Wed May 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi,

Hope my topic grasped your attention, don't worry, I will keep this short and in a few seconds
you can get back to your default day routine. But before that I would like to take the moment
about this forum and give a few pointer on how to change it. This information is mostly
directed to the administrators and moderators hereby, but normal users can also give some feed-up
on this tips. Now then, I believe this forum is great, you have greatly shaped both the topic and sub-topics
to get easily into the subjects your looking for, the comment function are also nice.
Got most default commands + additions that you will ever need.--

However, as the sub-topics are great for information, also the colors used in it.. how to put it nicely,
they are terrible. Yes. Sorry, I cant butter it more, they are complete impossible to look at
without getting a headache after a couple of minutes. I got one, for instance, after scrolling in the sub-topics
for about 2-3 minutes. I'm not kidding. Seriously, YELLOW and GRAY. It may work when your colorblind, but otherwise
its dreadful. Please change this colors so one can view the delighted tips & tricks without getting migraine every minute.
Instead you can use darker color for getting a more smoother combination that is also more pleasant to the eye.

Sorry again for making such a long statement, just hope that I got my point across.

Thanks for your unintended attention.

/T
Tech Support

Re: Emergency! ABSOLUTELY needed change on this Forum!

Post by Tech Support » Sat May 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Where do you we use YELLOW and GRAY? Can you please add a screenshot to clarify your suggestion?
Ravendey

Post by Ravendey » Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 am

Yellow=the orange color in the title on the subject
Gray=the light blue background of the subjects and messages.

You can change the colors of the forum.
imacros.png
imacros.png (201.32 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
zounds011

Post by zounds011 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 pm

I'll second this request. The yellow text on light blue background is very difficult to read for me. In fact when I read a list of topics (like http://forum.imacros.net/viewforum.php?f=11), I can read the 'small print' (posted by member xyz on date abc) much better than the thread title, even though the title is in a larger font. Black would be a much better choice than yellow.