Help in this code Please

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
anderson

Help in this code Please

Post by anderson » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm

I have a code "&&ONCLICK:start(2,<SP>1);"

how can I enter automaticaly in this onlick:start?

because when I record the IMACRO don´t record the action "click".

thanks for help!
Hannes, Tech Support

Re: Help in this code Please

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Can you give some more details on that issue? What site are you automating, how do your macro/scripts look like?
anderson

Post by anderson » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Code´s page

<div class="expedition expedition_small" onMouseOver="return escape('<table cellspacing=2 cellpadding=2 valign=middle style=\'background:black;filter:alpha(opacity=85); -moz-opacity:0.85;opacity: 0.85;border: 1px solid #999; font-family:Tahoma;\'><tr><td style=\'color:white; font-weight: bold; font-size:9pt\' colspan=\'2\' nowrap=\'nowrap\'>Pontos de expedição: 1 | Duração: 00:05:00</td></tr></table>')" onclick="startExpedition(6, 1);"></div>

IMACRO created this code

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:expedition<SP>expedition_small&&ONMOUSEOVER:return<SP>escape('<table<SP>cellspacing=2<SP>cellpadding=2<SP>valign=middle<SP>style=\'background:black;filter:alpha(opacity=85);<SP>-moz-opacity:0.85;opacity:<SP>0.85;border:<SP>1px<SP>solid<SP>#999;<SP>font-family:Tahoma;\'><tr><td<SP>style=\'color:white;<SP>font-weight:<SP>bold;<SP>font-size:9pt\'<SP>colspan=\'2\'<SP>nowrap=\'nowrap\'>Pontos<SP>de<SP>expedição:<SP>1<SP>|<SP>Duração:<SP>00:05:00</td></tr></table>')&&ONCLICK:startExpedition(2,<SP>1);

I tried to record when I click in the object IMACRO recorded this code above.
when I run the the last step that´s "the click" don´t work. It´s continue waiting a manual click. I think it´s because the ONCLICK:startExpedition.

how can I automated it?

is it more clear now?? If you need more information please tell me!

thanks
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks for the additional information.

As that JavaScript code requires some "mouse simulation" instead of HTML element handling, you would need the iMacros software's DirectScreen Technology. This, however, is not part of the iMacros Chrome plugin, I'm afraid.
anderson

Post by anderson » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks a lot Hannes,

I create the code in software's DirectScreen Technology. and it´s work well. but I copy the code created and past in chrome plugin code and worked well too.

Thanks =)