loop with random action

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tgrendo

loop with random action

Post by tgrendo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm

My problem is this.

I have a script that i need to be looped infinitive times and its all the same always.
But some times in random it appears a pop dialog box with an OK Button on it that i need to press and go back to the same page my loop works perfect.

So i was wondering if there is a way to have something like if this dialog box appears, press the ok button and then start the loop(script) from the beginning.

Thank you guys
tgrendo

Re: loop with random action

Post by tgrendo » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

My loop going something like this
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:My name is Johan
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:name_form ATTR=NAME:name&&VALUE:name
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:http://wwwmysite.com ATTR=NAME:submit&&VALUE:OK
And this is what i want to repeat all the times.

But from times to times a dialog box pops up with the OK button to be pressed to continue the usual work(above script) after i press the OK on it as it seems here
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
So all i need as an if else condition that will make if pop appears press OK on it and go back to the above loop actions else continue the loop actions.

I hope i made my self clear here as my English are not the best.

Thank you.
tgrendo

Post by tgrendo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

anyone please?
tgrendo

Post by tgrendo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:38 pm

come on guys, i think its not so hard for someone that knows this....

Please?
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Hello Tgrendo,

By including that ONDIALOG command in your macro, iMacros will automatically click the OK button when it pops up.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
tgrendo

Post by tgrendo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

OK I fixed that.

Now some times my page hang out and it writes in firefox that it stopped.

IS any way to make this refresh and restart the loop from row 1?
The hang out all the times happen to a row before last. I have 12 rows and the hang out happens to row 11, when i have a refresh in row 12.
So actually all i need is something that will by pass the hang out when that happens in row 11 so to move to row 12 where the refresh is, and the loop continues normally.
(actually i just noticed that in row 11 it counts some secs and then move to row 12 by saying its tag waiting....)

And one more question.
How i make the look to restart its action lets say after 30 mins?
Using the
WAIT MINUTES=30 variable?

Thank you all so far.