ExtJS x-grid3 manipulation

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Scruff.R

ExtJS x-grid3 manipulation

Post by Scruff.R » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello again,

is there a way to manipulate x-grid3 objects with iMacros?
I'd like to activate a filter on x-grid3 and also set the filter string or filter option (as seen in screenshot).
Since the filter "context" menu of a x-grid3 column is not hierachically attached to that columns TAG I don't know how to use that.
SortData.png
SortData.png (10.51 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Thanks for any suggestions

Scruff.R
Scruff.R

Re: ExtJS x-grid3 manipulation

Post by Scruff.R » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:14 pm

No idea, anybody?
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi Scruff,

Have you tried recording with the X/Y click-mode? If that doesn't work, then this may be a case that requires iMacros DirectScreen Technology, which is only available in the commercial editions.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Scruff.R

Post by Scruff.R » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks Tom,

but since the original program has poor design and some usability flaws (which is the main reason for my efforts to automatize it), I can't "see" all the columns that need to be filtered. Some are beyond the right hand border of the browser window, so I'd have to scroll right first to click them - which I don't know how to.
Furthermore doing it with simulated user action seems only the second best choice. I'd prefere a way to access the ExtJS object with any scripting language like JS.
This is also the reason for this thread on this board http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 524#p34524

Thanks

Andy
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Ah, OK, your other post makes more sense now. :) Unfortunately, iMacros doesn't provide that type of "shortcut".
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support