ExtJS x-grid3 manipulation

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Scruff.R

ExtJS x-grid3 manipulation

Post by Scruff.R » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello again,

is there a way to manipulate x-grid3 objects with iMacros?
I'd like to activate a filter on x-grid3 and also set the filter string or filter option (as seen in screenshot).
Since the filter "context" menu of a x-grid3 column is not hierachically attached to that columns TAG I don't know how to use that.
SortData.png
SortData.png (10.51 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
Thanks for any suggestions

Scruff.R
Scruff.R

Re: ExtJS x-grid3 manipulation

Post by Scruff.R » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:14 pm

No idea, anybody?
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi Scruff,

Have you tried recording with the X/Y click-mode? If that doesn't work, then this may be a case that requires iMacros DirectScreen Technology, which is only available in the commercial editions.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Scruff.R

Post by Scruff.R » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks Tom,

but since the original program has poor design and some usability flaws (which is the main reason for my efforts to automatize it), I can't "see" all the columns that need to be filtered. Some are beyond the right hand border of the browser window, so I'd have to scroll right first to click them - which I don't know how to.
Furthermore doing it with simulated user action seems only the second best choice. I'd prefere a way to access the ExtJS object with any scripting language like JS.
This is also the reason for this thread on this board http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 524#p34524

Thanks

Andy
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Ah, OK, your other post makes more sense now. :) Unfortunately, iMacros doesn't provide that type of "shortcut".
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support