v3.5.2 Beta broke the PROMPT command

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
deadcyclo

v3.5.2 Beta broke the PROMPT command

Post by deadcyclo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 am

The PROMPT command does not work in the v3.5.2 beta for chrome on Debian 64-bit (rendering it completely useless for my purposes).

After entering a text when prompted and hitting ok (or cancel) the iMacros button goes purple with the number two under and nothing more happens. If one then refreshes the page the macro was run on, the macro continues, but the VAR set by the PROMPT is 'undefined'.

Could you please allow us to download the previous 3.5.1 beta until this is fixed?
user1220

Re: v3.5.2 Beta broke the PROMPT command

Post by user1220 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:42 am

I have exactly the same problem in Version 3.5.3. I'd be grateful if you'd fix it.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: v3.5.2 Beta broke the PROMPT command

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Thank you for taking the time to report this here and bringing it to our attention! I have logged this issue for further investigation by our development team.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support