Help Me To Convert iMacros Code To Single Line Javascript ?

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Shohag_ifas

Help Me To Convert iMacros Code To Single Line Javascript ?

Post by Shohag_ifas » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm

here is the iMacros Code For Firefox:

Code: Select all

FRAME F=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:Form1 ATTR=ID:ctl06_RadioOn
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:Form1 ATTR=ID:ctl06_RadioOff
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:options.aspx?subsection=32&n=1508461237 ATTR=ID:ctl06_KeepCopyCheckBox CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ACTION:options.aspx?subsection=32&n=1508461237 ATTR=ID:ctl06_AddressTextBox CONTENT=like
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=ID:Form1 ATTR=ID:ctl06_SaveButton
but i need some one to help me to convert this code to java script so, i an use on IE.

i am a programmer and in my soft i used IE Object so, i need that code to be converted in JavaScript to i can handle it in my soft.

please any one help me out asap, as i am stuck for that :(

best regards
kamrul hassan
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Help Me To Convert iMacros Code To Single Line Javascrip

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello Shohag_ifas,

I am not aware of any tool that can do this. If you want to execute macro code in IE, you still need to have the iMacros add-on installed in IE.

Maybe you can explain your specific use case a little more clearly.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Shohag_ifas

Post by Shohag_ifas » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

thanks for your reply.. but IE-Add in don't work with IE WEb Browse control what i use in my sofware :(

best regards
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:08 pm

>thanks for your reply.. but IE-Add in don't work with IE WEb Browse control what i use in my sofware

Solution: We just released a new product: iMacros .NET component - you can use this in your software :D

http://www.iopus.com/imacros/component.htm

The embeddable iMacros Component gives you the possibility to build your own .NET application with all of iMacros Browser power in a few hours. The iMacros Component comprises a webbrowser control with tabs, including dialog manager, image recognition, direct screen for automating Flash and Silverlight, and all the other features available in the iMacros Browser.