Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm
I am trying to match any URL that contains one or more specific words.
Here my code:
Code: Select all
The regex works fine when I test it with: http://www.gskinner.com/RegExr/
and will match any URL containing the words myword, mysecondword, mythirdword
But Imacros return the error: RuntimeError: Source does not match to REGEXP
What am I during wrong?
Marcia, Tech Support
The text searched with the command SEARCH
has to be in the html document
. Just as if you used the "View the page source" in your browser and searched for that text using a simple editor.
Tom, Tech Support
- Posts: 3645
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
What version of iMacros are you using? If you are using the iMacros Browser or iMacros for IE, please be aware that you need to escape backslash characters with another backslash. So \b would become \\b in your case.
Tom, iMacros Support