Guys I am stuck on a issue Erro code :-921

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
vsalunke

Guys I am stuck on a issue Erro code :-921

Post by vsalunke » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 am

On a form where I enter a name in a text field there the name auto populates after we start the name to right in the text field. There my script is getting stuck and throws error while play mode. :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Error:
RuntimeError: element STRONG specified by TXT:Vikas<SP>Salunke was not found, line: 6 (Error code: -921)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Script:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:button<SP>large<SP>full&&HREF:javascript:void(0);&&ONCLICK:loadDialog(780,<SP>'auto'<SP>,<SP>'https://newthorneberry.residentworks.lc ... SP>Package');<SP>return<SP>false;&&TXT:Enter<SP>Packages
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:customer_name1 CONTENT=vikas<SP>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=STRONG ATTR=TXT:Vikas<SP>Salunke
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:customer_name1 CONTENT=Vikas<SP>Salunke<SP>Unit<SP>212
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:tracking_number1 CONTENT=123gh
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:selectPackageType1 CONTENT=%7
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=ID:add_edit_packages ATTR=VALUE:Send<SP>/<SP>Print<SP>Notices
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:ui-icon<SP>ui-icon-closethick&&TXT:close
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I get stuck on this statment:

Please help me out asap.... :( I checked the Click mode Auto and HTM
siniy

Re: Guys I am stuck on a issue Erro code :-921

Post by siniy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 am

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:button<SP>large<SP>full&&HREF:javascript:void(0);&&ONCLICK:loadDialog(780,<SP>'auto'<SP>,<SP>'https://newthorneberry.residentworks.lcl/?module=packagesxxx&action=create_packages',<SP>'enter_packages',<SP>'Enter<SP>New<SP>Package');<SP>return<SP>false;&&TXT:Enter<SP>Packages
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:add_edit_packages ATTR=ID:customer_name1 CONTENT=vikas<SP>
WAIT SECONDS=5
Does "Vikas<SP>Salunke" even appears in this case? Sometimes elements that auto populate doesn't get recorded properly with imacros firefox. In such cases it may need fine tuning.
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 am

siniy wrote:

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=CLASS:button<SP>large<SP>full&&HREF:javascript:void(0);&&ONCLICK:loadDialog(780,<SP>'auto'<SP>,<SP>'https://newthorneberry.residentworks.lcl/?module=packagesxxx&action=create_packages',<SP>'enter_packages',<SP>'Enter<SP>New<SP>Package');<SP>return<SP>false;&&TXT:Enter<SP>Packages
WAIT SECONDS=5
Does "Vikas<SP>Salunke" even appears in this case? Sometimes elements that auto populate doesn't get recorded properly with imacros firefox. In such cases it may need fine tuning.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Hey siniy,

thnx for ur reply. :D I tried with the wait statement, Still the same issue there. What do u mean my fine tuning?
siniy

Post by siniy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am

I meant that it may require more programming knowledge. I understand that this is local website, so it is hard to tell without seeing the website.
Try imacros standalone software trial. Use DirectScreen commands http://wiki.imacros.net/DirectScreen_Technology
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 am

siniy wrote:I meant that it may require more programming knowledge. I understand that this is local website, so it is hard to tell without seeing the website.
Try imacros standalone software trial. Use DirectScreen commands http://wiki.imacros.net/DirectScreen_Technology
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thnxs i ll check ...Thnx for ur guidence :D
XReaver

Post by XReaver » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 am

vsalunke wrote:
siniy wrote:I meant that it may require more programming knowledge. I understand that this is local website, so it is hard to tell without seeing the website.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thnxs i ll check ...Thnx for ur guidence :D

Hi, I'm new to this...how do I post a topic? And I kinda also got Issue Error Code -921. Imacros for Firefox. If you know then please reply.
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 am

Hey Sini,

How ur doing. I have updated my macro to the latest version and it doesn't have the Use Direct Screen Commands option for the click mode. Last time I used the option and wait statements to avoid the run time error -> RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by ID:customer_name1 was not found, line: 12 (Error code: -921).
Now I am Stuck again. Please help me out.
vsalunke

Post by vsalunke » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 am

Hey i got the solution :) Macro rocks.. :lol: