Need iMacro Guru to tell me what's possible

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
tridens

Need iMacro Guru to tell me what's possible

Post by tridens » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:49 am

If you are extremely confident with your knowledge of iMacro (it's potential and how to code with it) and are interested in a job, please contact me.
tridens

Re: Need iMacro Guru to tell me what's possible

Post by tridens » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 am

tridens wrote:If you are extremely confident with your knowledge of iMacro (it's potential and how to code with it) and are interested in a job, please contact me.
Okay, I should probably be a little more specific. Key components involved in my project and questions I have:

Components:
- Runs "in the background" on my Linux site (I have Java console access)
- On request, take data from a MySQL database
- Submit the data into a website (I've tested the website with the iMacros Chrome extension and it works perfectly)
- The website generates a PDF once the data is submitted ... I need the PDF file saved to my server

Questions:
- How is iMacros called?
- Do I have to have a windows machine to coordinate these actions (e.g. Enterprise Edition)?
rguez_18

Post by rguez_18 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:53 pm

I can offer this solution to you using .NET (Desktop app running on a windows OS (Any)).
.NET Developer
<---Using IMacro since version 4 - See Date Joined on Forum
***For Quotes and Estimates please feel free to contact me.
YM: Rguez_18 <at> y a hoo <that> com
tridens

Post by tridens » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm

rguez_18 wrote:I can offer this solution to you using .NET (Desktop app running on a windows OS (Any)).
Unfortunately .NET isn't supported on my hosting servers ... used iMacros Linux at all?