How to download captcha ?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
newmember

How to download captcha ?

Post by newmember » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 am

Hi,

I want download captcha in this page: http://www.dailymotion.com/register but I failed.

Here is my code:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=7401110 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=image.jpg WAIT=YES
URL GOTO=http://www.dailymotion.com/register
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:captcha_image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS
Can you fix it for me, please ? Thank you very much !
newmember

Re: How to download captcha ?

Post by newmember » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:10 am

hi,
please help me ! Thanks !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 am

newmember wrote:hi,
please help me ! Thanks !
I only dig into Questions when the Title is descriptive (yours is perfect) and check Scripts when the complete Configuration with all Versions is mentioned, which is not your case... :mrgreen: I would be surprised if you are still at v7.40..., and even if it's the case, I want to know for sure before doing any Testing...

If you don't read the Forum Rules, don't be surprised if you don't get any Answer...
There are many Threads on the Forum about Captcha, but I'm pretty sure you didn't search any...

And "... but it failed" is vague... What is the Problem exactly? Error msg, etc...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
newmember

Post by newmember » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi,

I am use latest version: 8.8.1. My code shows "7401110" because I copy code from other and edit again. And you are wrong about me, I searched a lot but they don't work.

After I run my code, image captcha was not downloaded and saved to my computer. So, can you help me fix error, please ?

Thank you very much !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 pm

newmember wrote:Hi,

I am use latest version: 8.8.1. My code shows "7401110" because I copy code from other and edit again. And you are wrong about me, I searched a lot but they don't work.

After I run my code, image captcha was not downloaded and saved to my computer. So, can you help me fix error, please ?

Thank you very much !
OK, iMacros for FF v8.8.1, Browser = Firefox but I still miss the Version, and I miss the OS (even if I think it won't matter...).

I don't see any Captcha on the 'Register' Page, but the Page varies a bit depending on your IP-Address and which Country/Language you select at the Bottom, USA for example has an added "Age" Field, so maybe the Captcha is added based on your IP-Address and/or the Country/Language you select, especially if you live in a Country known for Spamming... I even tried the Chinese Country/Language but still didn't get any Captcha...
What Country/Language do you live in do you get the corresponding 'Register' Page presented from...?

You say that you searched the Forum ("a lot"), "but they don't work", then you need to mention what doesn't work and give References...

And the ONDOWNLOAD Statement should normally be placed just before the SAVEAS...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
newmember

Post by newmember » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:48 am

Hi,

Sorry, it is my mistake. I use latest version of iMacros (8.8.1) and Firefox (27.0.1) with Windows 7. The captcha will appear when other account was registered in that Ip. And this is original code I copy but it isn't dailymotion website, it is opera.com:

VERSION BUILD=7401110 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=image.jpg WAIT=YES
URL GOTO=https://my.opera.com/community/signup/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=HREF:*captcha* CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
URL GOTO=http://api.deathbycaptcha.com/decaptcher?function=picture2&print_format=html
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT=<strong>deathbycaptchauser</strong>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:password CONTENT=<strong>deathbycaptchapasswd</strong>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:pict CONTENT=C:\Users\qaila\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\image.jpg
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=6 TYPE=TD ATTR=* EXTRACT=TXT
SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}
TAB CLOSE
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:newusersignup ATTR=ID:recaptcha_response_field CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
Thank you !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:57 am

Ah OK about the IP-Address, I cannot reproduce then... as I don't have a DailyMotion Account.

I cannot even try if the Script you posted still works because 'MyOpera' just closed 2 weeks ago...

Search the iOpus/iMacros Forum and you'll find other Examples...
newmember

Post by newmember » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi,

Thanks. This is code of page which contain captcha:

<div class="form_item " id="captcha_cont">
<div class="form_input  check rule_captcha rule_required ">
<div class="dmco_form_input dmco_form_captcha" id="captcha">
<input name="captcha" type="text" id="captchaInput" value class=" check rule_captcha rule_required  text" placeholder="Copy the text below" />
<div class="dmco_clear"></div>
<div style="background-image: url(/[b]dmcaptcha?reset=1&rand=1395241436[/b]);" id="captcha_image"></div>
<div class="dmco_simplelink dmco_link foreground2">
<a href="javascript:void(0);" class="dmco_link not_ajax" title="(can't read)" id="cantread">(can't read)</a>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
How to download this captcha: http://dailymotion.com/dmcaptcha?reset= ... 1395241436 ?

Thanks !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks. This is code of page which contain captcha:

<input name="captcha" type="text" id="captchaInput" value class=" check rule_captcha rule_required  text" placeholder="Copy the text below" />
<div style="background-image: url(/[b]dmcaptcha?reset=1&rand=1395241436[/b]);" id="captcha_image"></div>
<a href="javascript:void(0);" class="dmco_link not_ajax" title="(can't read)" id="cantread">(can't read)</a>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
How to download this captcha: http://dailymotion.com/dmcaptcha?reset= ... 1395241436 ?

Thanks !
I just recorded it once and it works straight away:
(I only added ".png" to the File Name.)

VERSION BUILD=8810214 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=http://www.dailymotion.com/dmcaptcha?reset=1&rand=1395241436
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}}.png WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:http://www.dailymotion.com/dmcaptcha?reset=1&rand=1395241436&&ALT:http://www.dailymotion.com/dmcaptcha?reset=1&rand=1395241436&&CLASS:decoded CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS
Tested on iMacros for FF v8.8.1 on Pale Moon 24.4.0 (=FF27) on WinXP SP3.
newmember

Post by newmember » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 am

Your code work well. Thank you very much, chivracq !

However, it only can download when accessing to captcha page directly ( example: http://www.dailymotion.com/dmcaptcha?re ... 1395241436).

When captcha appears in register page, it cannot be download because "save image as" function doesn't appear like below image:

This is code of register page:

<div style="background-image: url(/dmcaptcha?reset=1&rand=1395277686;" id="captcha_image"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
And when accessing to captcha page directly, it can be downloaded and your code works perfectly.

So, how to find link captcha and download it ?

Thanks !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:45 am

You just tag it in Record Mode and manually add "CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS" at the End of the TAG Statement, I would think...
newmember

Post by newmember » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:24 am

Hi,

so, there isn't solution for this problem ?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:34 am

so, there isn't solution for this problem ?
:idea: What about reading my previous Post...? :idea: