need a basic Imacro developer for a project

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
TheReaper

need a basic Imacro developer for a project

Post by TheReaper » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Need a macro built for chrome that switches between two tabs in a page. then when one number is below a certain level on that page it automatically hits purchases button.

I'm sure it itsn very hard to do. Just don't know what to do. I will pay for the macro.
Jones

Re: need a basic Imacro developer for a project

Post by Jones » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:46 am

The pictures you attached is not clear, any url that I can have a test?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:34 am

Yep, should be fairly easy to do... (... Using Extract and Relative Positioning and some fairly simple 'EVAL()' Statement... You would get your Answer for free if you tried a little bit something yourself...)

URL of the Site required indeed..., with Test Credentials... Or at least a Full Saveas, as the Page is behind Login & Password...:
https://cloud.zenminer.com/login?redirect_to=%2Fmarket

What are you willing to pay for the Macro...?

Is is a Competition, that the first Person who publishes a working Solution gets the "Price"...? You need to provide a way to contact you otherwise, PM is not activated on this Forum...

I can be reached at [My_Pseudo_on_the_Forum]@gmail.com... (with a descriptive E-mail Subject Title...)
(But I now ask to be paid in front (at least 50%), as my Experience with most People pretending to be "willing to pay for a Macro" usually don't bother to pay anymore once they've got their Macro working... :mrgreen: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 am

I'm sorry I haven't replied yet. I will send you an email.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:32 pm

TheReaper wrote:I'm sorry I haven't replied yet. I will send you an email.
I saw your Msg when you posted it but I never noticed any Mail... (Put a descriptive Subject Title...)
(And I usually check the Forum more often than my Mail...! :oops: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...