Stuck in Replaying...

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
benatmodern

Stuck in Replaying...

Post by benatmodern » Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 pm

What am I doing wrong? Macro executes fine, sits on last line and says replaying still. Can't stop it, have to reboot chrome.

Any ideas?
benatmodern

Re: Stuck in Replaying...

Post by benatmodern » Thu May 21, 2015 10:08 pm

anyone?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri May 22, 2015 2:13 am

Yep, how are you doing...? Love from Holland... (if you like Tulips...!)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
zeta

Post by zeta » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Does the problem look like this where it says REplaying at the top green bar? This is happening to me when using Chrome and trying to select the checkbox.

chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:06 pm

zeta wrote:Does the problem look like this where it says REplaying at the top green bar? This is happening to me when using Chrome and trying to select the checkbox.

Ah...!, that's already a mini-little bit more Info than the @OP provided but you need to post a full mini-Script reproducing the Issue if you want TechSup to investigate your Pb...

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMacros for CR v10.0.5...?, 'Free'/'PE'...?, CR v70...?, OS...?
If using the 'PE' Version, => playing a Macro from Bookmark or from '.iim' File...?

@OP in May 2018 must have been using v10.0.1 for CR, I reckon...
In July 2018, when v10.0.2 for FF (which was based on v10.0.1 for CR) had been "offered" for Beta-Testing, I had noticed indeed in a few early Builds that it was often "struggling" with Frames and the Script would indeed simply hang (on FF60 or FF61 at that time), and the Pb (luckily) simply disappeared at some point with some later Build around the middle of the Beta-Testing Phase, with no Mention in the Release Notes / Change-Log if anything about that had been changed...

Then v10.0.2 for FF got officially released at around the same time like v10.0.3 for CR, and v10.0.5 a few week ago, but apart from the vague Post from @OP in this Thread, no other User(s) has/have reported a similar Issue, so you'll have to give a bit more Details... :idea:

There is a Known Bug concerning an 'EVENT' + 'MOUSEMOVE' Statement if the Selector is not found, then the Script will hang at the next Line/Statement, (I can't see from the truncated mini-Script visible on your Screenshot...), but I reckon the Script would already hang at the 'FRAME F=3' Line if you were impacted...

Some Remark:
You can better upload Images and Screenshots directly to the Forum rather than using some external Image Hosting Site as all those Sites one day stop existing, or become commercial, or clean up their Servers from time to time, rendering Threads on the Forum a bit useless with empty Images... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...