questions about imacro

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Oustbalik

questions about imacro

Post by Oustbalik » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Hello,

I have just discovered imacros qque I installed(settled) on Chromium.

Several questons:
-1) on Web, what are the precise things which cannot register(record) imacros?

-2) when a macro is registered(recorded), there is no way(means) to make her(it) execute in a precise date and time. Has-t-il a soft for it there?

-3) finally, there is a macro for Windows / Linux which registers(records) and repeats the actions(shares) made on the BONE? To comme:copie / stick, downloads, opening and closure(lock) of specific file / file, execution of applications and recording of precise tasks within this application, others?

Thank you for your help(assistant)
davidlog

Re: questions about imacro

Post by davidlog » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:49 am

Oustbalik wrote:Hello,

I have just discovered imacros qque I installed(settled) on Chromium.

Several questons:
-1) on Web, what are the precise things which cannot register(record) imacros?

it depends on your skills nothing is impossible.

-2) when a macro is registered(recorded), there is no way(means) to make her(it) execute in a precise date and time. Has-t-il a soft for it there?

I smell some french words :?:

-3) finally, there is a macro for Windows / Linux which registers(records) and repeats the actions(shares) made on the BONE? To comme:copie / stick, downloads, opening and closure(lock) of specific file / file, execution of applications and recording of precise tasks within this application, others?

:?:
Thank you for your help(assistant)
Open your Mind, The world is with you not against you ..