Is ANYONE monitoring these forums?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
MB34

Is ANYONE monitoring these forums?

Post by MB34 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Doesn't look like anyone from iMacros monitors these forums at all.

What's up??
chivracq

Re: Is ANYONE monitoring these forums?

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:58 pm

MB34 wrote:Doesn't look like anyone from iMacros monitors these forums at all.

What's up??
Oh yep, they do... (But it's mostly Users helping other Users...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Sky

Post by Sky » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:49 pm

I was going to say the same thing - I posted in an open issue fault in the chrome section in July, and the only people posting are to say they've got the same problem
http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24561

over a month is quite a while for a reply
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Sky wrote:I was going to say the same thing - I posted in an open issue fault in the chrome section in July, and the only people posting are to say they've got the same problem
http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24561

over a month is quite a while for a reply
Yep, but TechSupport aware of the Pb as they posted once in the Thread, and your Post in that Thread was a bit useless, apart from saying that you had the same Pb, as you didn't mention your FCI... And that Pb looks to me related to a specific Setting in CR.... can be a Bug for iMacros for CR though... (You could still bump that Thread though, that might help, you never know...)

MB34's Threads are just easy Questions, vaguely formulated from sbd who doesn't understand how to use a Technical Forum, without any Required FCI Info while I've asked him/her already to mention that Info but he/she played his/her arrogant Hero/Victim in some attempt to find some justification for being too lazy in 5 year time since he/she registered to read once the Forum Rules (that you obviously didn't read either...) so I won't answer his/her Threads anymore... Simple... :roll:

For your CR Pb, I cannot do any real Testing as I don't use CR, and iMacros for CR is still really buggy and limited (compared to FF or the iMacros Browser), if you really want to do some Web Automation, follow my Posts to know what's the best Config...

EDIT: Euh, no EDIT actually, I tried to strike the 2 parts where I made a mistake, like explained in my next Post but the Forum Software doesn't seem to support that Formatting, so I just put those 2 parts in Italic and Light Grey...
Last edited by chivracq on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:47 pm

chivracq wrote:... and your Post in that Thread was a bit useless, apart from saying that you had the same Pb, as you didn't mention your FCI...
@ 'Sky': Hum, looks like I made a mistake about that part, like I recognized/apologized in the relevant Thread... I guess I landed onto some other Post which was not yours... Sorry about that... :oops:
Sky

Post by Sky » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:02 pm

chivracq wrote:
chivracq wrote:... and your Post in that Thread was a bit useless, apart from saying that you had the same Pb, as you didn't mention your FCI...
@ 'Sky': Hum, looks like I made a mistake about that part, like I recognized/apologized in the relevant Thread... I guess I landed onto some other Post which was not yours... Sorry about that... :oops:
Ah ok, but I have checked back, and there is still no reply from anyone with "Tech" in their name, I notice you're very active on here, do you know if anyone in support is even aware of the issue?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Sky wrote:Ah ok, but I have checked back, and there is still no reply from anyone with "Tech" in their name, I notice you're very active on here, do you know if anyone in support is even aware of the issue?
Hum..., dunno really.., 'Shital' from TechSupport who had posted in the Thread is not very-very active on the Forum, and I don't really have access to their Internal Bug System, so I don't know what he did after posting in the Thread..., Tom who's the most active TechSupport Member on the Forum granted me once (maybe 2 years ago) access to their Internal Ticket System, but I only used it once as it's a bit useless, I can only see the Tickets that I open myself and not all Tickets and I guess they even must have another Internal-Internal Bug Tracking System, and I don't want to do too pushy by stressing Forum Threads in their Internal Ticket System, even for the ones I'm personally involved in, but I will try to catch Tom's attention to make sure that he's or gets aware of "your" Thread and you are a bit lucky because tomorrow is Monday and he usually comes and has a look at the Forum on Mondays between 11h32 and 13h43 to clean a bit the usual Spam Load of the WE...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:29 pm

OK, I posted the following in a Thread that TechSupport is usually monitoring, I hope it will help...:
chivracq wrote:Hum, Tom, I see that you are Online, there is some Thread where Users have been trying to catch the attention of TechSupport for a long time without much success except once from 'Shital' but that's already from months ago (the Thread was opened in May 2015 already and the first and only Reaction from TechSupport came in June without any Follow-up...) and they are getting a bit upset...:
- Is ANYONE monitoring these forums?

The Thread about the Issue, in the CR Sub-Forum:
- iMacros for Chrome won't work after PC restart