Project-paid Scrpt for buying cars

Find a consultant or advertise your services here
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
sam??

Project-paid Scrpt for buying cars

Post by sam?? » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:22 am

Hello,

First of all I am using Mozilla 41.0.2 on Windows 10 and I am a complete newby.

I have this problem with a website: On this website there is constantly new cars being added, with a buy now function. Unfortunatly it seems I am much slower then the competition (who are probably also using scripts), since most good cars are sold within a minute. I already use a Imacro recording to do the refreshing for me, and in combination with the Mozilla Addon "check for change" I am getting a notice as soon as something new appears. The problem is that always scrolling throu 99% of unwanted cars, takes me too much time. I would need to have a script, that searches for the car name in a certain row and clicks on them as soon as the script finds something has been added after refresh.

Please see the picture below. If interested contact me under scriptsearch@outlook.de. If you are interested, please also include your estimated price.

Sam
Attachments
imacro try out.JPG
sam??

Re: Project-paid Scrpt for buying cars

Post by sam?? » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Anyone?