This may be a MAC thing but...

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
rjwbn@f2s.com

This may be a MAC thing but...

Post by rjwbn@f2s.com » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:24 am

Being a new user I was keen to try out the demos. Although they seemed to work fine at first, I couldn't get any of them to save any files. Eventually I got things working by including the path as follows:

SAVEAS TYPE=TXT FOLDER=/Users/Rjw/Documents/Downloads FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}}

Although I haven't done extensive testing it seems that the FOLDER=* doesn't work on my MAC

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.1 on MAC OSX 10.4.8

Cheers

Richard
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:35 pm

Hello Richard,

if I am right, the FF extension was not explicitly tested on a Mac, so thanks very much for reporting. I will pass it on to the dev team.

BTW: What version of Mac OS X (?) are you running FF/iMacros on?

Hannes
rjwbn@f2s.com

Post by rjwbn@f2s.com » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:39 pm

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.1 on MAC OSX 10.4.8