how to load proxy.txt

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
AhrimanSefid

how to load proxy.txt

Post by AhrimanSefid » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi All.
Very Good software and plugin.
me need help for load site next click in page wait in load other tab next closed other tab and clear cookies & change ip in proxy.txt .
Me Code

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8940826 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
CLEAR
URL GOTO=http://musicbal.com/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:موزیک
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
IrishMacro

Re: how to load proxy.txt

Post by IrishMacro » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Not sure I understand, perhaps you can trying using Google Translate? https://translate.google.com

You cannot make changes to proxy from Imacros but maybe I'm not really understanding what you try to do.
Firefox free plugin, last version
Win7
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:49 pm

AhrimanSefid wrote:Hi All.
Very Good software and plugin.
me need help for load site next click in page wait in load other tab next closed other tab and clear cookies & change ip in proxy.txt .
Me Code

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8940826 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
CLEAR
URL GOTO=http://musicbal.com/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:موزیک
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for FF v8.9.4, FF42...?, OS...?

Check the Command Reference in the Wiki for a List of Commands available in iMacros... :idea:
=> Oh...!, what a Miracle...!, there is a 'CLEAR' Command, and even a 'PROXY' Command... :D

And your Scenario has been handled several times already on the Forum over the last years, search the Forum a bit for similar Threads which will contain Examples for using a Proxy List... :roll:
IrishMacro wrote:Not sure I understand, perhaps you can trying using Google Translate? https://translate.google.com

You cannot make changes to proxy from Imacros but maybe I'm not really understanding what you try to do.
Well, I would think that's the purpose of the 'PROXY' Command..., though there are a few Threads on the Forum about Pb's with this Command but I've never used it so I don't know more than that...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
AhrimanSefid

Post by AhrimanSefid » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:21 am

sorry my bad Lang , me i from iran.
need script run in IE 11 OS Win 10
me see sample and search forum not find Command for load "proxy.txt"
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:51 pm

AhrimanSefid wrote:sorry my bad Lang , me i from iran.
need script run in IE 11 OS Win 10
me see sample and search forum not find Command for load "proxy.txt"
Ah..., hum, your FCI is a bit unclear now, because your OP mentioned iMacros v8.9.4 for FF, not for IE... But OK, it doesn't matter much, the same Script will run on both Browsers, though there are some Differences on how 'PROXY' behaves in both Browsers...

I don't know how you searched the Forum :roll: , a simple Search on "PROXY" returns 422 Hits, probably containing about 100 Examples for using a Proxy (List)...!
Then you read a few Threads and you identify a few Keywords to refine your Search if 422 Hits is too much, for example "PROXY + List" will "only" return 74 Hits...

Even the Wiki Page for 'PROXY' links directly to a Thread for using iMacros with a Proxy List...! :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
AhrimanSefid

Post by AhrimanSefid » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

see
im.png
AhrimanSefid

Post by AhrimanSefid » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:21 pm

sorry sir me see the all link but not help me in load proxy.txt.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:16 am

AhrimanSefid wrote:see
im.png
Beeeh..., yep, I see an IE Page with iMacros installed showing the word "Frequent".... I'm not sure what I am supposed to see...!? I don't see the relationship with iMacros loading a List of Proxies...?
AhrimanSefid wrote:sorry sir me see the all link but not help me in load proxy.txt.
You have dozens of Examples of Scripts to use a Proxy with a list of Proxies... What it the Problem actually...? How far have you come...? Where do you get stuck...? If you don't post your Script, we can't see what the Pb is... and "see + not help" do not give much explanation, I'm afraid....