Help automate a registration in a website with a +1@gmail

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Saturn

Help automate a registration in a website with a +1@gmail

Post by Saturn » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello,

I hope you're all well. Can you please, help me,if you know any good tutorial that's explaining this: I'm a newbie and I want to do this thing :

Automate a registration in a website with a +1@gmail.com then +2 +3 +4
and automate also the verification of every registration with the email: example+N@gmail.com

Can you please help me ? I'll be so grateful if you do

Thank you a lot
chivracq

Re: Help automate a registration in a website with a +1@gmai

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Saturn wrote:Hello,

I hope you're all well. Can you please, help me,if you know any good tutorial that's explaining this: I'm a newbie and I want to do this thing :

Automate a registration in a website with a +1@gmail.com then +2 +3 +4
and automate also the verification of every registration with the email: example+N@gmail.com

Can you please help me ? I'll be so grateful if you do

Thank you a lot
Hum..., Post/Thread approved because no Spam but your Qt has nothing to do with the Scripting Interface...! :roll: Try to select the correct Sub-Forum, next time you open a Thread... (And no need to duplicate your Thread now, I'll see that as Spam...)

CIM, when you open a Thread...! :mrgreen:

Can you elaborate on your Need to register several Accounts on a same Site...?, (name of the Site...?), that sounds like Spam to me...

And what have you tried...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Saturn

Post by Saturn » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello,

I think for a least courtesy your message could have began with a hello instead of a hum, don't you see ? :mrgreen:

I need to test a website and I don't know much of iMacros, that I would like to learn. I've seen a tutorial on youtube that shows how to create a bunch of accounts from an excell list but I didn't find the tutorial very clear.

Can anyone recommend a tutorial about how to automate accounts creation in a website from an excell list ? :)

chiracq, can you help ?

Thanks again :)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Saturn wrote:Hello,

I think for a least courtesy your message could have began with a hello instead of a hum, don't you see ? :mrgreen:

I need to test a website and I don't know much of iMacros, that I would like to learn. I've seen a tutorial on youtube that shows how to create a bunch of accounts from an excell list but I didn't find the tutorial very clear.

Can anyone recommend a tutorial about how to automate accounts creation in a website from an excell list ? :)

chiracq, can you help ?

Thanks again :)
Yep, it's a Technical Forum, we don't really care about "Hello", more about some Technical Info which is still missing from your OP...
=> CIM again...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., and last time I ask...)
My "courtesy" is that I am reacting to your Thread to maybe help you, I usually don't even react to Threads when FCI is missing...

But OK, not completely convinced by your "I need to test a website", name of the Site again...?

Ref/Link to your YouTube Video...?

Yep, Excel sounds good indeed..., but it's pretty Basic, you don't need any Tutorial for that... :shock:

"[My_Name_spelt_incorrectly], can you help ?"
=> Dunno..., maybe..., if you answer my Qt's...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Saturn

Post by Saturn » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:36 pm

chivracq, Thank you for your response.
I will try to give more CI but I'm a total newbie, my iMacros and programming skills are very very modest:

I can't tell exactly which website (maybe I can send it via PM)

- I use chrome and firefox. and I need to automate a registration in a website for example with example+1@gmail.com to example+10@gmail.com.

- I can make an xls table with related informations required for registration, but I don't know what would be the exact cases' titles. for example Name, Day, Month, Year of birth etc.

- There is no captcha needed or code verification needed to register so basically it's possible to automate registrations. However activation to registration is needed by email.

Can you, please, tell me which particular CI do you need to know specifically ?

Thanks again, it's a great forum, with a great product and great people :)
AhrimanSefid

Post by AhrimanSefid » Sun May 15, 2016 11:08 am

hi all.
me too need this.
plz help.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun May 15, 2016 1:56 pm

AhrimanSefid wrote:hi all.
me too need this.
plz help.
Yep, but then, same Reply like I did to OP, you need to mention your FCI when you open a new Thread or post for the first time in some existing Thread like in this one, like I had already asked you in your previous Thread which btw is still waiting for some Follow-up/sharing your Solution from you to finish it a bit neatly and useful for all Users on the Forum..., just like if the OP of this Current Thread had shared their Solution, that would have been useful to you... :idea:

But OK, Qt in Current Thread has already been answered numerous times already on the Forum, you'll find several similar Threads if you search the Forum on 'increment' for example... :idea:
(And you can of course post your Solution in this Current Thread to finish it a bit neatly with a Solution and make it useful for other Users if it is found quicker than "those" other Threads...)