iMacros for Opera?

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Roflcopter

iMacros for Opera?

Post by Roflcopter » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 am

Now that Opera has extensions, will there be an iMacros for Opera?
Tech Support

Re: iMacros for Opera?

Post by Tech Support » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:36 am

Yes, that is planned for 2011 :)
bugmenot666

Post by bugmenot666 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 am

Have you any success? :)
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm

iMacros for Opera is still on our todo list, but it will be later this year or 2012.

It also depends on how many requests we see for it, so it would be great if everyone that is interested in it replies to this post (and also let us know why he/she would like to see iMacros ported to Opera).

Currently we are focusing on improving iMacros for Chrome. iMacros for Firefox Mobile (Fennec) is also planned for 2011. Plus, of course, many improvements and new features to the iMacros core product.
chrisjlocke

Post by chrisjlocke » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 am

I use Opera at my place of work as both a personal browser and for testing our web application, so would really benefit from IMacros in Opera. We use it extensively for both Firefox and IE at the moment.
alpanix

Post by alpanix » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Hey, I also am interested in this. Hope it is still under development :)
Anyway, I have used iMacros for Firefox for many times. It is very well done. My congratulations to all of you.
Soundwave666

Post by Soundwave666 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Bump

we are in 2016 is there any imacros for Opéra browser ?

i am using that browser more and more now

and is there a Imacros for Safarai ?

Tx !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue May 24, 2016 1:13 am

Soundwave666 wrote:Bump

we are in 2016 is there any imacros for Opéra browser ?

i am using that browser more and more now

and is there a Imacros for Safarai ?

Tx !
Tech Support wrote:Yes, that is planned for 2011 :)
Oops, I guess I missed some Versions, but afaik there is still no iMacros for Opera...!

But +1 for some Friend of mine who could be a great Asset for the Forum as an Ultimate JavaScript Guru if one day some iMacros for Opera Add-on was made available, we've been competing on a few Sites for Web-Automation for about 10 years, me with iMacros (for FF), he writes his owns Scripts from Scratch in pure JavaScript, and since about 2 years, he's about 300% more efficient with his Scripts than me with iMacros... (And my Scripts and Browser are completely optimized, so he's actually about 500% more efficient than "Standard" Scripts on "Standard" FF...)

Concerning Safar(a...!?)i, no iMacros Add-on either, but to be honest, if I was the Developer(s), I wouldn't start in that Direction, Apple is known for willingly screwing Projects they don't control themselves..., IE/FF/CR do work with their corresponding (iMacros Add-on) on MacOS...).
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...