Trouble in clicking button need urgent help

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
rajastar

Trouble in clicking button need urgent help

Post by rajastar » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 am

hi hope you all are fine i am having problem in clicking button using imacros because the button that needs to be clicked is not txt based it is image that is used in css using background property ,

VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR

TAG POS=8 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:

using windows 8 and google chrome browser

the problem is we just need to click on image button so i need any help from moderators if need any more info on this i will happy to provide thanks,
chivracq

Re: Trouble in clicking button need urgent help

Post by chivracq » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 am

rajastar wrote:hi hope you all are fine i am having problem in clicking button using imacros because the button that needs to be clicked is not txt based it is image that is used in css using background property ,

VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR

TAG POS=8 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:

using windows 8 and google chrome browser

the problem is we just need to click on image button so i need any help from moderators if need any more info on this i will happy to provide thanks,
Hum, 2 weeks later and still no Response, yep sorry but "need urgent help" and "need help asap" usually work contra-productive on this Forum, oops...!, we prefer Descriptive/Tech Info rather than Drama... :idea:

When you open a Thread, do a few things right directly if you want some Help from Advanced Users...:
=> FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for CR v8.44, CR51/52...?, Win8.
FCI should always be mentioned clearly at the beginning of your Thread, read my Sig, many Commands are not implemented for all Browsers/Versions...

And yep, without the URL to your Site, we cannot do any Testing and not much to try to help you...

2 weeks later, if it was that "Urgent", and you didn't bump your Thread in that (mean)time, I guess you found a/the Solution by yourself that you should post to finish your Thread a bit neatly and maybe useful for other Users... (Condition for me to help Users... for later Threads...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...