imacro on tables

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Jonwolf07

imacro on tables

Post by Jonwolf07 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 am

I'm trying to look for specific data in table then action accordingly, but it has to validate multiple columns also i want to loop it for different links that i am gonna input from csv.

Datasource file:
Data_source.JPG
web.JPG
Code:

Code: Select all

SET !DATASOURCE data.csv
SET !LOOP 2
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 4
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 5

URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:{{!COL2}}
TAG POS=r2 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:{{!COL3}}
TAG POS={{!COL4}} TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:form1 ATTR=NAME:submit_revoke
Above code is not working accurately. it only validating Col2 and takes first match of col3 and action them.
I want two solutions here
1. It should match both col2 &col3 before going to col4.
2.my current code works line by line if you see by data source, i have line 2 to 5 i have web link but, col2 & 3 varies,
so i want it to go to link action line 2 to 5 then submit and visit next link in line 6.