Change slide position with Firefox imacros

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
elyfrank

Change slide position with Firefox imacros

Post by elyfrank » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:38 pm

I have been playing around with imacros for a while now, and I just can't get this to work. I need to change the style="left: 7.69231%;" to be 0%, this will move the slider to the far left.
Thank you very much.

This is the html code of the page:

Code: Select all

<div id="slider" class="ui-slider ui-slider-horizontal ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all" aria-disabled="false">
<a class="ui-slider-handle ui-state-default ui-corner-all" href="#" style="left: 7.69231%;"></a>
chivracq

Re: Change slide position with Firefox imacros

Post by chivracq » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:47 pm

elyfrank wrote:I have been playing around with imacros for a while now, and I just can't get this to work. I need to change the style="left: 7.69231%;" to be 0%, this will move the slider to the far left.
Thank you very much.

This is the html code of the page:

<div id="slider" class="ui-slider ui-slider-horizontal ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all" aria-disabled="false">
<a class="ui-slider-handle ui-state-default ui-corner-all" href="#" style="left: 7.69231%;"></a>
Ah-ah...!, funny to see that you posted the same Qt on the SOF Forum 2 hours earlier, to which I deliberately didn't want to reply as you didn't mention your FCI, oops...! => FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

It would help you could post the URL of the Site/Page, but I would think that the 'EVENT' Mode with a 'MOUSEMOVE' would do the "Trick"..., BUT...!, there is a big Bug with 'MOUSEMOVE' that you are maybe hitting but you don't mention what you've tried and why and where you get stuck..., Bug for which I've already provided a Workaround, but I'll elaborate once you'll have mentioned your FCI and given more Details if possible...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
elyfrank

Post by elyfrank » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:30 pm

I tried this:

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>FORM>FIELDSET>DIV>DIV" BUTTON=0
and this

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:slider
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* KEYS="[40,40,40,40,40]"
But I am stuck. It actually click the slider but it doesn't move it.

Thank you for your help
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:43 pm

elyfrank wrote:I tried this:

EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>FORM>FIELDSET>DIV>DIV" BUTTON=0
and this

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:slider
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR=* KEYS="[40,40,40,40,40]"
But I am stuck. It actually click the slider but it doesn't move it.

Thank you for your help
Yeah, but read the first and last parts of my previous Reply as well for me to follow up... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
elyfrank

Post by elyfrank » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:50 pm

what is FCI?
elyfrank

Post by elyfrank » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 pm

After reading the imacros documentation I finally realized that what I am looking for is not possible.
imacros can't move a ui-slider (jquery) so there is no solution for it yet, maybe in the future.
Thanks for your help.
elyfrank

Post by elyfrank » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:39 pm

chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:16 pm

elyfrank wrote:what is FCI?
Tja... :roll:
elyfrank wrote:After reading the imacros documentation I finally realized that what I am looking for is not possible.
imacros can't move a ui-slider (jquery) so there is no solution for it yet, maybe in the future.
Thanks for your help.
Yep, but I don't know what you read (Ref...?) and how you read it but you must be a very quick Reader...! :twisted:
elyfrank wrote:https://jqueryui.com/slider/

can't move it.
Hum, takes me less than 10 sec to get a working Script... :shock:

=> "imacros can't move a ui-slider (jquery) so there is no solution for it yet..." Where did you find this (apparently wrong) Info...!?
elyfrank

Post by elyfrank » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Hey Nerd. LOL!
You know I am right. But if you said so, we have to take your word for it.
Thank you anyway. TLM for you.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 am

elyfrank wrote:Hey Nerd. LOL!
You know I am right. But if you said so, we have to take your word for it.
Thank you anyway. TLM for you.
:wink:
anguillasb

Post by anguillasb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 am

Hi Elyfrank,
I am facing the same problem trying to move the slider and set it to a position I want.
I had set the recording preferences to all the different mode but still I can't get it to work. It actually holds the slider but it doesn't move it.
Let me know if you find any solution.
Thank you.