Discussions and Tech Support related to automating the iMacros Browser or Internet Explorer from any scripting and programming language, such as VBS (WSH), VBA, VB, Perl, Delphi, C# or C++.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:16 pm
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Like
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:4
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Verify<SP>Like
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Next<SP>>>
SET !LOOP -9999999
I want to makee that "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:1" "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:2" "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:3" "TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:4" into a code that will try tot press button with txt from 1 to x (ex: 1 to 29999 = 1,2,3,4,5,...,29998,29999)
Or if you know an alternative to press the "like" button on youtube. Ty