PROMPT not working in latest Chrome 58.xx

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
BigLarry

PROMPT not working in latest Chrome 58.xx

Post by BigLarry » Fri May 12, 2017 8:48 am

After updating all my systems to latest Chrome build, the PROMPT command no longer works.. the script just runs through without displaying a prompt.

I've tested this on several machines all with the same outcome.

Thanks.
chivracq

Re: PROMPT not working in latest Chrome 58.xx

Post by chivracq » Fri May 12, 2017 11:09 am

BigLarry wrote:After updating all my systems to latest Chrome build, the PROMPT command no longer works.. the script just runs through without displaying a prompt.

I've tested this on several machines all with the same outcome.

Thanks.
FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4...?, CR58, OS...?

What kind of 'PROMPT' are you using...?, 'Display PROMPT' or 'Input 'PROMPT'...? Or both kinds...? Post a mini-Script to reproduce your Pb...

Have a look at the following Thread(*) for possible Workarounds, as even if CR58 really breaks iMacros (v8.4.4...?), it will take a while before a new Version gets released...
(*)But hum, see my next Remark about your previous Thread from 7 years ago, doesn't motivate much to want to help you (again), well..., you can search the Forum to find that Thread by yourself, you know now there is a Thread on the Forum with possible Workarounds...

>>>

And hum, not impressed...!, your previous Thread has been waiting for 7 years already for some Follow-up from your Side, oops...! :shock:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
iimfun

Re: PROMPT not working in latest Chrome 58.xx

Post by iimfun » Sat May 27, 2017 6:39 am

BigLarry wrote:After updating all my systems to latest Chrome build, the PROMPT command no longer works.. the script just runs through without displaying a prompt.
Check out my answer here.