Is there an external Package for chrome ?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
kokosz008

Is there an external Package for chrome ?

Post by kokosz008 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 am

Hello,

I would like to know if there is poissibility to obtain an external package (downloadable) for Chrome iMacros.
We would like to test it on LAN.

And then purchase it. I already sent this question last week for iMacros support but no echo.
Maybe here I'll have more luck.

Thanks for Help

Adam
chivracq

Re: Is there an external Package for chrome ?

Post by chivracq » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 am

kokosz008 wrote:Hello,

I would like to know if there is poissibility to obtain an external package (downloadable) for Chrome iMacros.
We would like to test it on LAN.

And then purchase it. I already sent this question last week for iMacros support but no echo.
Maybe here I'll have more luck.

Thanks for Help

Adam
For Chrome you can either use the (Free) iMacros Add-on for CR which is downloadable from the Chrome Add-ons Gallery (or "Chrome Web-Store" like they call it I think), available from here...!
+ For File Access, you'll need the 'FIO-Module' downloadable from here...

And from the iMacros Download Page on the iMacros/iOpus/Ipswitch Site, you can download the "Full" Version of iMacros (Enterprise) which includes the 'Scripting Interface' if you want to automate your Browser (Chrome) for example from VBS, C++, C#, etc...
iMacros Version 11.5 (Windows 64-bit and 32-bit version)

This version includes both the Standard and Enterprise editions. As a 30-day trial user, you’ll have access to the full functionality of the iMacros Enterprise Edition.
EDIT: Typo corrected in Link for FIO-Module... ("h" from "http" was missing...)
Last edited by chivracq on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
kokosz008

Post by kokosz008 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:39 am

Thank you so much for the reply.

So, I installed iMacros from download page but It's emulate only IE, and addon is only on IE.

I still need it on CHROME. I cannot user your first link to install iMacros to chrome because our environment do not have internet connection.

And FIO-Module link is not working.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:04 pm

kokosz008 wrote:Thank you so much for the reply.

So, I installed iMacros from download page but It's emulate only IE, and addon is only on IE.

I still need it on CHROME. I cannot user your first link to install iMacros to chrome because our environment do not have internet connection.

And FIO-Module link is not working.
Oh, there was indeed a (Copy & Paste) Typo in the Link for the FIO-Module (the "h" was missing in "http"), corrected now in previous Post...

Well, to install the Add-on for CR, you need to find a "way" to "intercept" the '.crx' File for the Add-on when installing it once from a PC that has access to Internet, the Chrome (Add-ons) Site makes this Process a bit of a hassle, it's much easier for FF to download all Versions of the '.xpi' Files.
Some previous Versions can be downloaded from the iMacros for CR Version History Page but the Link to v8.4.4 for CR only links to the CR Web-Store, and you would really rather need v8.4.4 which was the first v8.x Version a bit "stable" on CR.
If it still works on your CR Version, you could try using v7.03 otherwise which didn't need the FIO-Module...

Oh...!, but lucky you, ah-ah...!, I managed to "guess" the direct Download Link for v8.4.4 Version from the History Page, ah-ah...!:
http://download.imacros.net/archive/iMa ... -8.4.4.zip
OK, it's a '.zip' File instead of the '.crx' File, you can try renaming it to '.crx' ('.xpi' Files on FF are simply zipped Files, I reckon it is probably the same on CR...), or you can install it as an "Unpacked Extension" like explained on the 'Version History' Page in the Section explaining how to install "older" or "Beta" Versions that CR would prevent you otherwise to install...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
kokosz008

Post by kokosz008 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Ha ! Thank you so much it worked for me.
But I had to extract the zip file in a folder then load extention I chrome settings.
That's all :)

Thank you very much for your help.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:29 pm

kokosz008 wrote:Ha ! Thank you so much it worked for me.
But I had to extract the zip file in a folder then load extention I chrome settings.
That's all :)

Thank you very much for your help.
OK, good to hear, and Thanks for the Feedback... :D