V 9.0.3 multiprocess Firefox Problem

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
almodoen

V 9.0.3 multiprocess Firefox Problem

Post by almodoen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 pm

the note under this Version is:
Full support for Multi Process Firefox (e10s).
actually it's not true we have same problem .. , error message:
Error: Accessing content window is not supported in multiprocess Firefox, line 208 (Error code: -991).
you have to fix it as soon as possible , very fast please , all my work stoped on that update ..

my info:
imacros 9.0.3
firefox 55.0.3
windows 7
Last edited by almodoen on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
almodoen

Re: Imacros 9.0.3 Firefox Bugs & problems , add yours

Post by almodoen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 pm

my simple code is:

Code: Select all

var y = window.content.document.getElementsByClassName('anything');
    alert(y);
the reasons to try this way:

http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27916
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:29 pm

almodoen wrote:the note under this Version is:
Full support for Multi Process Firefox (e10s).
actually it's not true we have same problem .. , error message:
Error: Accessing content window is not supported in multiprocess Firefox, line 208 (Error code: -991).
you have to fix it as soon as possible , very fast please , all my work stoped on that update ..

my info:

imacros 9.0.3
firefox 55.0.3
windows 7
almodoen wrote:my simple code is:

var y = window.content.document.getElementsByClassName('anything');
    alert(y);
the reasons to try this way:

http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27916
Oh...!, I was going to reply to this Thread, even if the Thread Title is a bit "too large" and not very Descriptive of your specific Issue, you are not going to start a "Collection" of all Bugs in v9.0.3 for FF, I reckon, or you should have started your Thread already one year ago...!

BUT..., more or less OK for your 2nd Thread about 'iimGetExtract()' and limited Length, but its Thread Title is useless ("Very Big Problem with imacros at all" :roll: ) because non-Descriptive and you didn't mention your FCI in that Thread..., so you'll have to improve those 2 Elements for me to want to help you...

More important is that you are now spamming the Forum directly by opening several Duplicates in different Sub-Forums, which is a "Show-killer" for me... => Remove the unnecessary/Duplicate Threads...!

Sorry but I only (try to) help Users who use the Forum a bit correctly, and my Criteria (for all Threads by a same User of course) are "correct Sub-Forum + Descriptive Thread Title + FCI mentioned + No Spam/Duplicates + neat Follow-up + Sharing their Solution"... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
almodoen

Post by almodoen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:54 pm

chivracq

What ?! , if you can't help me , just don't reply to give me lessons of how to use the forum ! , you can tell me these instructions after helping me , but you don't help me in this case , you just make a conversation and quarrel not good for me or to other users who read our comments to find the solutions .. , what you mean by 1 year ago ?!!! , i joined this forum just today , what you think to tell me these things ? , i am new user and you can't tell every new user these stupid things , help them or just don't reply !

and you write in every comment of your comments "CIM" , any new user will not understand you , do you telling us mysteries !! , tell the user to mention these things , like imacros version , browser version , OS , etc .. , not CIM !!!!

i can help people without you telling me this , i will do it when i find the time to do that , you sounds like oh !, i found your name is almodoen , so i will not help you for that reason !! , crazy people !
almodoen

Post by almodoen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:04 am

chivracq

you know what ? , i will change these things not for you but because it's the true thing , your way not good with the users , change it !
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 am

almodoen wrote:chivracq

What ?! , if you can't help me , just don't reply to give me lessons of how to use the forum ! , you can tell me these instructions after helping me , but you don't help me in this case , you just make a conversation and quarrel not good for me or to other users who read our comments to find the solutions .. , what you mean by 1 year ago ?!!! , i joined this forum just today , what you think to tell me these things ? , i am new user and you can't tell every new user these stupid things , help them or just don't reply !

and you write in every comment of your comments "CIM" , any new user will not understand you , do you telling us mysteries !! , tell the user to mention these things , like imacros version , browser version , OS , etc .. , not CIM !!!!

i can help people without you telling me this , i will do it when i find the time to do that , you sounds like oh !, i found your name is almodoen , so i will not help you for that reason !! , crazy people !
almodoen wrote:chivracq

you know what ? , i will change these things not for you but because it's the true thing , your way not good with the users , change it !
OK, never mind... Keep spamming the Forum and arguing with Advanced Users willing to help you as soon as you join a (Technical) Forum, that's the best way to get some Help, sure...! :roll:
Well, good luck...
(Your 2 Duplicates have been reported to be deleted by the Forum Admin, I cannot delete them myself anymore...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...