will you update imacros for firefox

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chen55

Post by chen55 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:58 pm

hi
chivracq

Re: will you update imacros for firefox

Post by chivracq » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 am

chen55 wrote:hi
Hum,,, sounds like an interesting rhetorical Qt..., I love those...! 8)
My Answer would be YES...! No worries, have Faith, and current FCI works perfectly anyway... 8)

But I would have one in return then: Do you like euh... Ska...!? Yep, that's a good one...!! :twisted:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chen55

Post by chen55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

:) next year or when,
:D I hope WOW and run code for example URL GOTO=imacros://run/?m=forExample.js
came firefox 57 :P but i still run 52 :cry: version because imacros don't support new version :lol:
chen55

Post by chen55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 pm

and remind if else 8)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:42 pm

chen55 wrote::) next year or when,
:D I hope WOW and run code for example URL GOTO=imacros://run/?m=forExample.js
came firefox 57 :P but i still run 52 :cry: version because imacros don't support new version :lol:
Yeah..., I never understand why so many Users have a "Fixation" on the Terms "new" and "last"/"latest" which usually are pretty vague and don't mean much on a Technical Forum... :roll:

But OK, nothing wrong with FF52, I run myself iMacros for FF v8.9.7 on FF v55.0.3 (+ Win10_x64), and that FCI works fine...
But FF57 is/will be breaking both v8.9.7 and v9.0.3 for FF I'm afraid, so I guess we can indeed expect soon some Release from iMacros Dev... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...