will you update imacros for firefox

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chen55

Post by chen55 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:58 pm

hi
chivracq

Re: will you update imacros for firefox

Post by chivracq » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 am

chen55 wrote:hi
Hum,,, sounds like an interesting rhetorical Qt..., I love those...! 8)
My Answer would be YES...! No worries, have Faith, and current FCI works perfectly anyway... 8)

But I would have one in return then: Do you like euh... Ska...!? Yep, that's a good one...!! :twisted:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chen55

Post by chen55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

:) next year or when,
:D I hope WOW and run code for example URL GOTO=imacros://run/?m=forExample.js
came firefox 57 :P but i still run 52 :cry: version because imacros don't support new version :lol:
chen55

Post by chen55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:30 pm

and remind if else 8)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:42 pm

chen55 wrote::) next year or when,
:D I hope WOW and run code for example URL GOTO=imacros://run/?m=forExample.js
came firefox 57 :P but i still run 52 :cry: version because imacros don't support new version :lol:
Yeah..., I never understand why so many Users have a "Fixation" on the Terms "new" and "last"/"latest" which usually are pretty vague and don't mean much on a Technical Forum... :roll:

But OK, nothing wrong with FF52, I run myself iMacros for FF v8.9.7 on FF v55.0.3 (+ Win10_x64), and that FCI works fine...
But FF57 is/will be breaking both v8.9.7 and v9.0.3 for FF I'm afraid, so I guess we can indeed expect soon some Release from iMacros Dev... 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...