Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
alie80

Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Post by alie80 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

imacros version 12
chrome 63
windows 10
When I go to a website to fill out a form, the form is a pop up window. There no access for imacros to work on filling the form in the pop-up window. Is there a way to get imacros to work in the pop-up window form?

Thank you
chivracq

Re: Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm

alie80 wrote:

Code: Select all

imacros version 12
chrome 63
windows 10
When I go to a website to fill out a form, the form is a pop up window. There no access for imacros to work on filling the form in the pop-up window. Is there a way to get imacros to work in the pop-up window form?

Thank you
Hum..., "half-motivated" to (try to) help you as I see that you never followed up on any of your 2 first/previous Threads, I hope you'll handle this one a bit "better"... (And I had deliberately not reacted to your very last one as you had not mentioned your FCI (read my Sig...), which you "luckily" do in this one...) :idea:

>>>

OK..., concerning this current Thread...:
There are several "forms" of Pop-ups, can't you post the URL to the Page/Site...?

Hum, you mention iMB v12.0 + CR63 in your FCI, then I understand that you want to run your Script in CR rather than iMB... Correct...?
=> But you didn't mention which Version of iMacros for CR you are using...?

One "important" iMacros Command for handling Pop-ups is 'ONDIALOG'..., but this Command is not supported on CR according to the Wiki...
=> Did you try recording/writing your Script in iMB first, before switching to CR, as both Browsers could very possibly behave differently...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Can you get imacros to work in a pop-up window

Post by chivracq » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Alright, hum-hum..., 3 days later after my previous Reply and still no Follow-up although you've checked your Thread just after my Reply, then it looks like I was a bit right to be a little bit "worried" about any Follow-up, oops...! :shock:

OK, fair enough..., I think I gave you already most/all "Elements" to find a Solution for this one or at least how to "tackle" it..., but I guess that was probably the (first and) last time I was going to answer any of your Threads and try to help you, too bad, ah-ah...! :oops:
Good luck further with other (Advanced) Users... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...