Security Windows PopUp

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
felipezagu

Security Windows PopUp

Post by felipezagu » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Dear

when entering the web page, request the username and password, but in a windows popup, and there is waiting to press "OK", I have tried several options but none of them work for me, how can I give "OK" from imacros?
I attached the image

Thank you
Attachments
Imagen
Imagen
chivracq

Re: Security Windows PopUp

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:18 pm

felipezagu wrote:Dear

when entering the web page, request the username and password, but in a windows popup, and there is waiting to press "OK", I have tried several options but none of them work for me, how can I give "OK" from imacros?
I attached the image

Thank you
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

[No Image attached...]
If you upload some Screenshot to your Thread, please upload it directly to the Forum and your Thread, don't use any external Image Hosting Site as those Sites always go dark or commercial or "clean" their Content after a while and your Image will then not be available anymore for the Forum...
[EDIT]: Ah-ah...!, good, you've already corrected that part... Perfect... :wink:

And "I have tried several options" is always a bit vague..., what have you tried...?
Does iMacros record anything...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
felipezagu

Post by felipezagu » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Hello ! thank for respond

i tried this several options
1.- DS CMD=KEY X=0 Y=0 CONTENT={ENTER}
2.- WINCLICK X=0 Y=0 [CONTENT={ENTER}]
3.- ONLOGIN USER=username PASSWORD=password
4.- ONDIALOG POS=n BUTTON=(OK|YES|NO|CANCEL) [CONTENT=some_content]

but it does not do anything, when the window appears, it does not follow any command
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:31 pm

felipezagu wrote:Hello ! thank for respond

i tried this several options
1.- DS CMD=KEY X=0 Y=0 CONTENT={ENTER}
2.- WINCLICK X=0 Y=0 [CONTENT={ENTER}]
3.- ONLOGIN USER=username PASSWORD=password
4.- ONDIALOG POS=n BUTTON=(OK|YES|NO|CANCEL) [CONTENT=some_content]

but it does not do anything, when the window appears, it does not follow any command
OK, but you missed the "CIM" part for me to answer your Thread, even if I can see your iMacros Version from your Screenshot, but you need to mention your FCI clearly in your Thread/OP...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
felipezagu

Post by felipezagu » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:35 pm

oh sorry

iMacros: v.10
iMacros Browser: v10.0.2.2823
Windows 10 PRO

thank
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:12 pm

felipezagu wrote:oh sorry

Code: Select all

iMacros: v.10
iMacros Browser: v10.0.2.2823
Windows 10 PRO
thank
OK..., fouff...!, iMB v10.0.2 is pretty old already, about 4 or 5 years old already I think, and iMB v10.x reached "Maturity and Stability" with v10.3, wondering why you staid at this very early v10.0.2 Version...!? :shock:
It's possible that this Site of yours is now using with Web-Technology that didn't exist at the time of iMB v10.0.2 and that this Version cannot handle/automate... You should try in iMB v12.0 and/or in some other Browser(s) to see what iMacros records...

You didn't answer my Qt about if iMacros records anything...?, nor didn't really post any Script, then I can't "check" how you used the 4 "Options" that you tried, I can vaguely see some 'ONWEBPAGEDIALOG' Statement on your Screenshot (not even mentioned in your 4 "Options"), but the Syntax is incorrect (check the Wiki), and all those 'ON_xxx_DIALOG_xxx' Commands usually need to be placed before the 'TAG' or 'URL GOTO' Statement that will trigger the Popup/Dialog...
(When iMacros does record stg, those 'ONxxx' Commands sometimes get recorded after the Trigger, but you then need to edit your Script and to move them before the Trigger...)
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Hum..., I saw you were Online a while ago, checking the Forum and your Thread and I thought you were going to post some Update/Follow-up, 4 days later..., after my last Reply... :D , but nope...! :cry:

OK, never mind... :?