condition of value

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
skytark

condition of value

Post by skytark » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:58 am

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=TXT:[Escolha...]* CONTENT=%[object<SP>Object]

I want to put a condition on the second object, to perform the action if it is a value 3000 or less, how do I?
chivracq

Re: condition of value

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:25 am

skytark wrote:

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=TXT:[Escolha...]* CONTENT=%[object<SP>[b]Object[/b]]
I want to put a condition on the second object, to perform the action if it is a value 3000 or less, how do I?
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

Your Qt doesn't sound specific to iMacros for FF (meaning your Script already works in other Browsers), especially if you don't mention your FCI...!, try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum when you open a Thread... (But no need to duplicate now...)

But to answer your Qt, yep, use 'EVAL()' I would think... Not enough Info in your OP to be more precise, give more Details...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
skytark

Post by skytark » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:34 am

chivracq wrote:
skytark wrote:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=TXT:[Escolha...]* CONTENT=%[object<SP>[b]Object[/b]]
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

Your Qt doesn't sound specific to iMacros for FF (meaning your Script already works in other Browsers), especially if you don't mention your FCI...!, try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum when you open a Thread... (But no need to duplicate now...)

But to answer your Qt, yep, use 'EVAL()' I would think... Not enough Info in your OP to be more precise, give more Details...
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Use

In this Part I want to solve type, I will give an example: in the 1st object is a name can be, Luke, Daniel, Cristian, Brian.
At 2 ° object is number: 2000, 5000, 1250.
Being in the first can be any name.
So that in the second, I want value of 3000 unless it can be

Luke 275
Luke 2750
Brian 1524
Cristian 2999
Brian 925

Select any name that has a value of 3000-

I'm a layman on the subject, help?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:50 pm

skytark wrote:

In this Part I want to solve type, I will give an example: in the 1st object is a name can be, Luke, Daniel, Cristian, Brian.

Luke 275
Luke 2750
Brian 1524
Cristian 2999
Brian 925

Yeah, well, you missed the "CIM" part for me to follow up... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
skytark

Post by skytark » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:47 pm

chivracq wrote:
skytark wrote:

Luke 275
Luke 2750
Brian 1524
Cristian 2999
Brian 925

Yeah, well, you missed the "CIM" part for me to follow up... :wink:

Okay, sorry, lol.

if you can solve it now with this information, I thank you

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bits
Imacros for firefox 10.0.2.1450
Firefox Quantum 61.02 32bits
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:35 pm

skytark wrote:Okay, sorry, lol.

You don't need to re-quote yourself again when posting btw, that doesn't really help for "Readability" of the Thread... :wink:

OK, we finally have your FCI, even if, hum..., when using v10.x for CR/FF, you need now as well to mention if you are using the 'Free' or 'PE' Version..., but OK, never mind, no URL posted, and I won't be writing your Script, ah-ah...!

But..., yep!, like I mentioned in my first Reply, you will first "fire" an 'EXTRACT=TXTALL' for example onto that DDLB, seems like the easiest way to me... (there are several different "Solutions"), to extract all possible Items you could select from it, and then using 'EVAL()' you will identify which specific Item/Option you want to use (by Name/Value/Index, what you prefer...) for the "real" Selection in the DDLB... :idea:
skytark

Post by skytark » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:47 pm

chivracq wrote:
skytark wrote:Okay, sorry, lol.

You don't need to re-quote yourself again when posting btw, that doesn't really help for "Readability" of the Thread... :wink:

OK, we finally have your FCI, even if, hum..., when using v10.x for CR/FF, you need now as well to mention if you are using the 'Free' or 'PE' Version..., but OK, never mind, no URL posted, and I won't be writing your Script, ah-ah...!

But..., yep!, like I mentioned in my first Reply, you will first "fire" an 'EXTRACT=TXTALL' for example onto that DDLB, seems like the easiest way to me... (there are several different "Solutions"), to extract all possible Items you could select from it, and then using 'EVAL()' you will identify which specific Item/Option you want to use (by Name/Value/Index, what you prefer...) for the "real" Selection in the DDLB... :idea:

omg :|

I'm not going to be able to do it anyway I'm slow for these things, so just ask one more question, how do I create shortcut to the scripts?
No need to click, pressing F1 F2 F3?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:33 am

skytark wrote:omg :|

I'm not going to be able to do it anyway I'm slow for these things, so just ask one more question, how do I create shortcut to the scripts?
No need to click, pressing F1 F2 F3?
Hum..., OK, not very-very complicated though..., I've demonstrated the Technique(s) you need numerous times already, if you search the Forum a bit... :idea:

For a Shortcut, pfff..., completely different Qt, there are already many Threads on the Forum about that (Functionality), has been an Enh-Req for many years, I know I already did some "Thinking" about it, I don't remember exactly anything directly like "YES, this is THE Solution!", you'll need to search the Forum (or to open some new Thread), I guess it's possible but cumbersome..., I've probably already mentioned all possible Solutions..., 's been a while since sbd asked that Qt again, I honestly don't know anymore..., as I don't "really" use/need that Functionality myself, or hum, yep I do actually, but I've developed more "Advanced" Mechanisms since, ah-ah...! :twisted: (that I won't post about, re-ah-ah...! :twisted: ), and if you give up so easily on this current Thread, I'm not going to do that "Thinking" again, ah-ah...! :|