RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Arrop76

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred

Post by Arrop76 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 am

I keep getting this error everytime trying to run my script. I already tried searching but couldn't find any solution. The full error reads as:

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://ssum-sec.casalemedia.com/userma ... 6userId%3D, details: Error code 2152924148, line: 2

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=10021450
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES

URL GOTO=http://prizegrab.com/prizes/
TAG POS=2 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Enter<SP>Now
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:achievementsModalClose
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Prizes<SP>(current)
TAG POS=3 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Enter<SP>Now
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Prizes<SP>(current)
TAG POS=4 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Enter<SP>Now
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:achievementsNextButton
Browser Firefox 59
iMacros for Firefox 10.0.2.1450
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Operating system
Last edited by Arrop76 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:44 am

Arrop76 wrote:I keep getting this error everytime trying to run my script. I already tried searching but couldn't find any solution. The full error reads as:

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://ssum-sec.casalemedia.com/usermatch?s=183751&cb=https%3A%2F%2Fengine.adzerk.net%2Fudb%2F9706%2Fsync%2Fi.gif%3FpartnerId%3D1%26userId%3D, details: Error code 2152924148, line: 2
Arrop76 wrote:

Browser Firefox 49
iMacros for Firefox 10.0.2.1450
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit Operating system
Oh...!, you are "busy" updating your Threads, good, Quality of your 1st Thread is/was indeed a bit "ridiculous"..., I see you've added your FCI to this current Thread..., waiting for the same to happen to your FB-Thread... and to handle that one a little bit correctly..., before jumping into this one... :wink:

(And nice to see that you've "discovered" the 'General' Sub-Forum, correct Sub-Forum for this Thread I would think, even if hum..., the RuntimeError could be specific to v10.0.2 for FF..., but you would then need to mention that your Script works in other Versions/Browsers in that Case..., but the 'General' Sub-Forum is always OK when "in doubt"... :wink: )

But hum, are you sure you are using iMacros for FF v10.0.2 on FF49...!?
(I thought v10.0.2 only worked on FF from FF57(+), => FF61 or FF62 now...)
+ Are you using the 'Free' or 'PE' Version...?

And hum, nice to post the RuntimeError about a "Navigation Error", but if you don't post any Script nor URL, I'm afraid there is not much we'll be able to do to try to help you if we can't even try to reproduce your Pb..., no wonder you mention "I already tried searching but couldn't find any solution.", a bit curious btw what Keywords you used to search the Forum...? :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Arrop76

Post by Arrop76 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:10 am

chivracq wrote: But hum, are you sure you are using iMacros for FF v10.0.2 on FF49...!?
I meant to say 59, i corrected it now. I am using the free version. The script and URL should be in the first post.
MKMacros

Post by MKMacros » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:16 pm

I just started getting the same error for a macro that was previously working. I am also using the free version. It's a simple code that signs me onto a website. Have been using it with no problems for about a month and a half. This week, i am now getting a similar runtime error despite the page seeming to load properly and no apparent differences in the webpage. I have also tried disabling all of my other Firefox Add ons in case one of them was interfering with somethings ability to load. No luck though.

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://pixel.sitescout.com/dmp/asyncPixelSync, details: Error code 2153578530, line: 2
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:34 pm

MKMacros wrote:I just started getting the same error for a macro that was previously working. I am also using the free version. It's a simple code that signs me onto a website. Have been using it with no problems for about a month and a half. This week, i am now getting a similar runtime error despite the page seeming to load properly and no apparent differences in the webpage. I have also tried disabling all of my other Firefox Add ons in case one of them was interfering with somethings ability to load. No luck though.

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://pixel.sitescout.com/dmp/asyncPixelSync, details: Error code 2153578530, line: 2
OK, but can you mention your FCI a bit "clearly", not only "free version" + "Firefox" lost in the middle of some Text...?
=> FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

I was going to post a Reply to @OP, but now I'll be "waiting" for your Reply/Update as well, ah-ah...! :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
MKMacros

Post by MKMacros » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:04 pm

chivracq wrote:
MKMacros wrote:I just started getting the same error for a macro that was previously working. I am also using the free version. It's a simple code that signs me onto a website. Have been using it with no problems for about a month and a half. This week, i am now getting a similar runtime error despite the page seeming to load properly and no apparent differences in the webpage. I have also tried disabling all of my other Firefox Add ons in case one of them was interfering with somethings ability to load. No luck though.

OK, but can you mention your FCI a bit "clearly", not only "free version" + "Firefox" lost in the middle of some Text...?
=> FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

I was going to post a Reply to @OP, but now I'll be "waiting" for your Reply/Update as well, ah-ah...! :wink:
It is the exact same as OP, which is generally the logic of responding to someone else's error report to demonstrate that it's not just happening to one person. So I guess now I'll be "waiting" for your "patronizing" Reply as well ah-ah :wink:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:34 pm

MKMacros wrote:It is the exact same as OP, which is generally the logic of responding to someone else's error report to demonstrate that it's not just happening to one person. So I guess now I'll be "waiting" for your "patronizing" Reply as well ah-ah :wink:
Yeah well, then nice to see that the only 2 Users on the Forum using FF59 have found each other, and good luck further with that "Logic"... :|
MKMacros

Post by MKMacros » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:20 pm

chivracq wrote:
MKMacros wrote:It is the exact same as OP, which is generally the logic of responding to someone else's error report to demonstrate that it's not just happening to one person. So I guess now I'll be "waiting" for your "patronizing" Reply as well ah-ah :wink:
Yeah well, then nice to see that the only 2 Users on the Forum using FF59 have found each other, and good luck further with that "Logic"... :|
If that's your approach with helping fix bugs and you're the face of this app then I'll go find another add on to use. Glad this was a bug I experienced before deciding to buy so I'd know what customer service is like.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:36 pm

MKMacros wrote:If that's your approach with helping fix bugs and you're the face of this app then I'll go find another add on to use. Glad this was a bug I experienced before deciding to buy so I'd know what customer service is like.
8)
deplane

Post by deplane » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm

chivracq wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:36 pm
MKMacros wrote:If that's your approach with helping fix bugs and you're the face of this app then I'll go find another add on to use. Glad this was a bug I experienced before deciding to buy so I'd know what customer service is like.
8)
iMacros VERSION BUILD=10021450
FF 70.00 64-bit, Windows 10

I do realize that this thread is quite old but felt the need to respond in the hope that I can help others who may be having a similar problem. I've been using iMacros for about three years. Recently I had to upgrade to the latest version of iMacros [From ver 49], so I purchased a Personal Lic. to get the features that I use most.

I was disappointed to find that many of my previous working scripts were failing with "navigation" errors and that no troubleshooting steps I attempted seemed to work. Then I stumbled upon a solution through persistent attempts at solving the problem. My testing at this point has not been extensive; however, I am getting results, and my scripts are working again.

I've found that I have to re-record my previously working scripts in the newest version. This way, the setting to ignore errors works as expected and allows my scripts to continue processing.

On a side note, I do with the Filedelete command was working :-(.