iMacros Crashing for YTMonster

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
JoshD89

iMacros Crashing for YTMonster

Post by JoshD89 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:22 am

I'm running iMacros for YTMonster farming and it was working flawlessly yesterday, Had no problem for hours up until today.
For example-When I run the Subscribe script it will subscribe to one of the recommended channels on the right side of the page instead of the actual channel its self.
Then when it tries to verify, of course it recognizes Im not subbed and the script stops.

For my Liking scripts, it works sometimes, but when it verifies, it will say that I need to like the video even though I already have.
I read on a few forums that I needed Firefox V48 with an older version of imAcros for this but I was hoping if anyone else uses iMacros for my same purpose.

If anyone can please help I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll offer anyone $5 Who can help me fix this.
chivracq

Re: iMacros Crashing for YTMonster

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:03 am

JoshD89 wrote:I'm running iMacros for YTMonster farming and it was working flawlessly yesterday, Had no problem for hours up until today.
For example-When I run the Subscribe script it will subscribe to one of the recommended channels on the right side of the page instead of the actual channel its self.
Then when it tries to verify, of course it recognizes Im not subbed and the script stops.

For my Liking scripts, it works sometimes, but when it verifies, it will say that I need to like the video even though I already have.
I read on a few forums that I needed Firefox V48 with an older version of imAcros for this but I was hoping if anyone else uses iMacros for my same purpose.

If anyone can please help I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll offer anyone $5 Who can help me fix this.
(F)CIM for me to read your Post...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
(But I (usually) don't help for Games if your 'YTMonster' is a Game... (I don't know know this Site, read my Sig, you'll need to provide much more Info for me to want to help you anyway... :idea: ))

(And posting in the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum means that your Script works in other Browsers but fails only in FF..., can't be the Case I guess if you don't even mention your FCI, try to post in the "correct" Sub-Forum next time... (would have been the 'General' Sub-Forum, I reckon...)) :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...