9kw mayuscule/minuscule

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
bilgamyompi

9kw mayuscule/minuscule

Post by bilgamyompi » Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 pm

could add this feature to put the letters in mayuscule and minuscule not only minuscule like the image.
thecoder2012

Re: 9kw mayuscule/minuscule

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:16 am

bilgamyompi wrote:could add this feature to put the letters in mayuscule and minuscule not only minuscule like the image.
"uppercase", "lowercase" or "case-sensitive" ?

You can use case-sensitive with one line in your submit lines to 9kw.eu:

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=YES
Or you can make the answer in your iMacros with lowercase with EVAL and Javascript:

SET newvalue EVAL("var s = 'TeSt';s.toLowerCase();")
PROMPT {{newvalue}}
Or you can make the answer in your iMacros with UPPERCASE with EVAL and Javascript:

SET newvalue EVAL("var s = 'TeSt';s.toUpperCase();")
PROMPT {{newvalue}}
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
bilgamyompi

Post by bilgamyompi » Thu May 31, 2018 4:35 am

i can check the spaces two using 9kw. i will try to check your answer maybe fix the problem.
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:26 am

bilgamyompi wrote:i can check the spaces two using 9kw. i will try to check your answer maybe fix the problem.
Example as script (or better explanation) is helpful because I not understand your problem. :wink:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
bilgamyompi

Post by bilgamyompi » Thu May 31, 2018 12:13 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
bilgamyompi wrote:i can check the spaces two using 9kw. i will try to check your answer maybe fix the problem.
Example as script (or better explanation) is helpful because I not understand your problem. :wink:
this is the script, sometimes files to valid the capctcha using 9kw.

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 2

WAIT SECONDS=5

TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:icon-control<SP>control-refresh&&TXT:
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:"CoinPayments.net"<SP><noreply@coinpayments.net>
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:https://www.coinpayments.net/register-activate-*
WAIT SECONDS=15
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:icon-control<SP>control-del&&TXT:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:click-to-copy
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=10
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:click-to-delete

TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS

SET path C:\tmp\ 
SET file freeditcoin.jpg
SET apikey api

URL GOTO=https://temp-mail.org/
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:icon-control<SP>control-del&&TXT:
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:click-to-copy
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=value:* EXTRACT=TXT
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
URL GOTO=https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?ref=fe31773be1c8558db56c7b9f3063ae08
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Registrarse
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Get<SP>Started
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Create<SP>New<SP>Account<SP>Please<SP>make<SP>it<SP>at<SP>le*
'SEARCH SOURCE=REGEXP:\\b[A-Z0-9._%+-]+@[A-Z0-9.-]+\\.[A-Z]{2,4}\\b EXTRACT=$1

'SET !VAR1 EVAL("var letters = ['a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m','n','o','p','q','r','s','t','u','w','x','y','z']; var string = ''; for(var i = 0; i < 11; i++){string += letters[parseInt(Math.random() * 25)]}; string")

'ADD !EXTRACT {{VAR1}}
'SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\tmp\ FILE=abc.txt

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=NAME:username CONTENT="{{!var1}}"
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:EMAIL FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=NAME:email1 CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:EMAIL FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=NAME:email2 CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=NAME:pass1 CONTENT=k1k1k1k1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=NAME:pass2 CONTENT=k1k1k1k1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=ID:checkbox CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=2 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=ID:checkbox CONTENT=YES

SET url https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?ref=fe31773be1c8558db56c7b9f3063ae08
SET path C:\tmp\ 
SET file freeditcoin.jpg
SET tw 5

TAB OPEN
'TAB T=1
PROXY ADDRESS=0.0.0.0:0
'TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 10
'URL GOTO={{url}}
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
SET !VAR1 EVAL("var randomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*10 + 1); randomNumber;")
SET !VAR0 C:\
    ' Tempfile
SET !VAR1 captcha_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}}.jpg
FILEDELETE NAME={{path}}{{file}}
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER={{path}} FILE={{file}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:captcha CONTENT=EVENT:SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT

SET !VAR1 EVAL("var randomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*10 + 1); randomNumber;")

TAB OPEN
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAB T=3
WAIT SECONDS=5
URL GOTO=http://www.9kw.eu/grafik/form.html
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:apikey CONTENT={{apikey}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:prio CONTENT=0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:selfsolve CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:confirm CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:source CONTENT=imacros
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:file-upload-01 CONTENT={{path}}{{file}}
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=TYPE:submit
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 300
SET !EXTRACT NULL
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT ATTR=NAME:result EXTRACT=TXT
WAIT SECONDS=10

TAB T=2
WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:register ATTR=NAME:captcha_code CONTENT={{!EXTRACT}}

WAIT SECONDS=5
'TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:icon-control<SP>control-del&&TXT:
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:49 pm

bilgamyompi wrote:this is the script, sometimes files to valid the capctcha using 9kw.
Better script quality is required in my eyes because I see no captcha feedback and few bugs (e.g. which site language?).

You can use settings like case-sensitive or nospace for better answer quality without multiple tries.

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=ACTION:/index.cgi ATTR=NAME:case-sensitive CONTENT=YES