Want to write - How to's for Firefox

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
access2vivek

Want to write - How to's for Firefox

Post by access2vivek » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 am

iMacros has helped me a lot for automating my work and earn a lot of money. I would love to share my tips and ideas with the iMacros community but I noticed that the section of the forum is empty.

Is there a way I can share How-to's and tips and tricks for iMacros JavaScript?
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
thecoder2012

Re: Want to write - How to's for Firefox

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:06 pm

access2vivek wrote:iMacros has helped me a lot for automating my work and earn a lot of money.
Good! And enough money for free imacros licenses for all users? :lol:
access2vivek wrote:I would love to share my tips and ideas with the iMacros community but I noticed that the section of the forum is empty.
Empty? I see old threads in the howto sub forums, not much, yes.
access2vivek wrote:Is there a way I can share How-to's and tips and tricks for iMacros JavaScript?
You can upload attachments as zipfile in every post.
Attachments
test.zip
test zipfile
(156 Bytes) Downloaded 147 times
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:28 pm

thecoder2012 wrote: Empty? I see old threads in the howto sub forums, not much, yes.
I see just 7 posts in "How-To's and Examples for Firefox / JavaScript Scripting" section. The last post was made more than 5 years ago, so I used the word empty :p
thecoder2012 wrote: You can upload attachments as zipfile in every post.
I meant that I wanted to create tutorials and How-to but I cannot create a post in that sub-forum. Will it be alright if I post in the normal "iMacros for Firefox" sub-forum?
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:20 pm

access2vivek wrote:iMacros has helped me a lot for automating my work and earn a lot of money. I would love to share my tips and ideas with the iMacros community but I noticed that the section of the forum is empty.

Is there a way I can share How-to's and tips and tricks for iMacros JavaScript?
Just do it I would say...! 8)

The 'How-To's' Sub-Forums are Read-Only to "preserve" some "Quality" in the Threads listed there, to prevent those Threads from being "polluted" by numerous "Thank you" or each time some User has a Pb trying to apply/use some of the Techniques listed there...

The "Procedure" is, open and write your Post/Thread, and if/once it will "qualify" for one of the 'How-To's' Sub-Forums, I will ask the Forum Admin (if he doesn't notice the Thread already by himself) if he agrees to move or copy your Thread to some corresponding 'How-To's' Sub-Forum... 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
access2vivek

Post by access2vivek » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:58 am

chivracq wrote: The 'How-To's' Sub-Forums are Read-Only to "preserve" some "Quality" in the Threads listed there, to prevent those Threads from being "polluted" by numerous "Thank you" or each time some User has a Pb trying to apply/use some of the Techniques listed there...

The "Procedure" is, open and write your Post/Thread, and if/once it will "qualify" for one of the 'How-To's' Sub-Forums, I will ask the Forum Admin (if he doesn't notice the Thread already by himself) if he agrees to move or copy your Thread to some corresponding 'How-To's' Sub-Forum... 8)
Thank you so much Chivracq. I will start posting in "iMacros for Firefox" sub forum :)