help with extraction data

Discussions and Tech Support related to website data extraction, screen scraping and data mining using iMacros.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
miltonvilarino

help with extraction data

Post by miltonvilarino » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello, i'm a begginner at Imacro, be patiente please.

i'm using iMacros Brownser v12.5
and i'm having a little dificult in extract this data from this url.

[img]
Sem título.png
Sem título.png (2.75 KiB) Viewed 2906 times
[/img]

my macro search with a code on my clipboard and in this search, i want he extract the name of this
"PV%%%%%".

can someone help me?
chivracq

Re: help with extraction data

Post by chivracq » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:50 pm

miltonvilarino wrote:Hello, i'm a begginner at Imacro, be patiente please.

i'm using

Code: Select all

iMacros Brownser v12.5
and i'm having a little dificult in extract this data from this url.

[img]
Sem%20título.png
[/img]

my macro search with a code on my clipboard and in this search, i want he extract the name of this
"PV%%%%%".

can someone help me?
Yep, willing to help but you'll need to give a more descriptive Title to your Thread, absolutely 100% of all Threads in this Sub-Forum are all about "help with extraction data"...!, so your current Thread Title is a bit "useless"... (except to confirm that you are indeed posting in the correct Sub-Forum...) :wink:

FCI:
iMB v12.5, => 'Full'/'Trial'...?, OS...?

URL not included, no Script posted... => Can you you give a bit more Details...?
=> What is the Problem...?, what have you tried...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...