Facing Router Login Issues with Macro

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
rafaelsolano

Facing Router Login Issues with Macro

Post by rafaelsolano » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am

I am trying to record a macro that logs into my routers configuration page and reboots it, however it always fails at the router config login and yes, I am using the correct username/password. I've also tried this router login website but it didn't work.

Here is the macro I am using:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=10.0.5 RECORDER=FX
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
SET !ENCRYPTION STOREDKEY
ONLOGIN USER=***** PASSWORD=*****
URL GOTO=192.168.0.1
FRAME F=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Diagnostics
FRAME F=3
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:diag ATTR=NAME:Reboot&&VALUE:Reboot
TAB T=1
Last edited by rafaelsolano on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Facing Router Login Issues with Macro

Post by chivracq » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 am

rafaelsolano wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:40 am
I am trying to record a macro that logs into my routers configuration page and reboots it, however it always fails at the router config login and yes, I am using the correct username/password :P

Here is the macro I am using:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=10.0.5 RECORDER=FX
TAB OPEN
TAB T=2
SET !ENCRYPTION STOREDKEY
ONLOGIN USER=***** PASSWORD=*****
URL GOTO=192.168.0.1
FRAME F=2
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Diagnostics
FRAME F=3
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:diag ATTR=NAME:Reboot&&VALUE:Reboot
TAB T=1
Oh yeah, I see you checking your Thread a bit regularly, but hum...:
FCIM... :mrgreen: (Check my Sig (or the Forum Rules that you didn't bother to read... :roll: )...)
=> v10.0.5 for CR, 'Free' or 'PE'...?, CR71...?. OS...?

Yeah, sorry, I'll read your Qt once you'll have mentioned your FCI... :roll:

And you posted in the 'CR' Sub-Forum, meaning that your Pb/Qt is specific to iMacros for CR only..., mention also in what other Version(s) you've tested (and that your Script works obviously, or you wouldn't be posting in this 'CR' Sub-Forum, ah-ah...!)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
rafaelsolano

Post by rafaelsolano » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:21 am

I didn't understand a word you said.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:22 pm

rafaelsolano wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:21 am
I didn't understand a word you said.
OK, then simply read the Forum Rules (at the top of every Page on the Forum + the Thread pinned at the top of every Sub-Forum) for Required Info to include in your Post when you open a Thread... :idea:
You seem to be using iMacros for CR v10.0.5 from your Script, but 'Free' or 'PE' Version...? + Browser Version is missing, + OS not mentioned...

+ Mention what is specific to iMacros for CR as you opened your Thread in the 'CR' Sub-Forum...

+ You could also mention what Model of Router you are using... (with Firmware Version)...

Hum, and I read your Qt, but your "it always fails" is pretty vague...! :roll:
What is the Problem...? And mention of course if you get any RuntimeError from iMacros...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
rafaelsolano

Post by rafaelsolano » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:27 am

Oh, I am extremely sorry for that. Should I edit the post and include everything that is necessary?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:39 am

rafaelsolano wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:27 am
Oh, I am extremely sorry for that. Should I edit the post and include everything that is necessary?
Yeah, edit your first Post or post all the "missing"/relevant Info in some new Post, it doesn't really matter now...
(But try to include all necessary Info directly, next time you open a Thread... (And to select the "correct" Sub-Forum, as I "suspect" your Case has probably nothing specific to iMacros for CR...))