Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I've got a small and simple problem with a macro that i need - following function is needed:
a set url should be refreshed until a specific word is found, once the word is found tab2 should be opend
seems to be quite easy, but im not able to find a solution.
need this macro until tomorrow, would be really lovely if someone could help
.. would eben be possible to give a small reward if this is allowed!
Tom, Tech Support
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
What version of iMacros are you using and with which browser? How frequently do you want to refresh the page and check for the text?
Tom, iMacros Support
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:57 am
use REFRESH command in loop or set timeout for 1000