extract blogger iframe post in chrome

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
wael shehata

extract blogger iframe post in chrome

Post by wael shehata » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 am

Hi, I am using imacros 1005 in chrome and need to extract text or html in the text area of blogger post in my dashboard from my first account then paste it in another blogger account as the post in the photo https://justpaste.it/2t9yq ....... I tried using copy & paste events but don't work with chrome so I need to extract the html of the post directly then paste it in the other account ...... :roll: sorry for my english .... and thanks very much for any help in advance
chivracq

Re: extract blogger iframe post in chrome

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 am

wael shehata wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:15 am
Hi, I am using imacros 1005 in chrome and need to extract text or html in the text area of blogger post in my dashboard from my first account then paste it in another blogger account as the post in the photo https://justpaste.it/2t9yq ....... I tried using copy & paste events but don't work with chrome so I need to extract the html of the post directly then paste it in the other account ...... :roll: sorry for my english .... and thanks very much for any help in advance
FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
=> iMacros for CR v10.0.5, 'Free'/'PE'...?, CR71/72...?, OS...?

I'm not completely sure what you mean by "copy & paste events", this is no iMacros "Terminology"... :?

To "copy" some Content from one Page, you use the 'EXTRACT' Mechanism and to "paste" that Content onto some other Page or Input Field, you use the 'CONTENT' Parameter by referencing the '{{!EXTRACT}}' Built-in Var if you are using the 'TAG' Mode, or the 'KEYPRESS' Parameter with the same Var if you are using the 'EVENT' Mode.
And you can also use 'EVAL()' if you want to alter a bit the Data extracted before inputting it into the "Target" Input Field.

iMacros also supports a '!CLIPBOARD' Built-in Var that uses your OS Clipboard (for Copy&Paste), but in iMacros for CR, referencing that Var with '{{!CLIPBOARD}}' is indeed not supported... :oops:
But this is "Bad" Practice anyway if both the Source and the Target Fields are HTML Web Elements handled by your Script, you can better use iMacros Vars. The "Purpose" of the '!CLIPBOARD' Var is to allow the iMacros Script to "communicate" with some external Application outside the Browser, using the OS Clipboard.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
wael shehata

Post by wael shehata » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Thanks a lot for quick reply;
I am really sorry for the less information :roll:
I am using iMacros for CR v10.0.5, Free , CR72 , windows 10 ,
I need to extract the article in the blogger as the article in this photo https://justpaste.it/2t9yq
but I can't extract it , I tried many tags and ATTR in imacros but still unable to extract the article
So if someone can tell me the best method to extract it , I will appreciate this
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:24 pm

wael shehata wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:46 pm
Thanks a lot for quick reply;
I am really sorry for the less information :roll:
I am using

Code: Select all

iMacros for CR v10.0.5, Free , CR72 , windows 10 ,

I need to extract the article in the blogger as the article in this photo https://justpaste.it/2t9yq
but I can't extract it , I tried many tags and ATTR in imacros but still unable to extract the article
So if someone can tell me the best method to extract it , I will appreciate this
OK for your FCI... :D

Well, "but I can't extract it" sounds a bit vague, I don't know, this should be pretty straightforward... You don't post any Script nor any URL, so I can't tell you what you are doing "wrong"... If the Browser is able to display that Content, then iMacros is able to extract it...! (Unless the Data is displayed in some 'Flash' Object...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...