system don't have IMacro File Access installed, how can i installed same .

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: iMacros/Javascript - How to expose text area of recaptcha V2 when in iframe?

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:20 pm

WilliamTi wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:59 am
I have a situation where I need to use 2Captcha to solve recaptcha for the site , but the recaptcha is unusually in its own frame. My normal .js I use in imacros for firefox fails to expose the "text area" to paste the token result into. How can this be overcome ?Presumably I just need to reference the frame but I am unsure how to do this as I am just starting with javascript and use a script that I paid a coder for . I have asked him but I dont think he is sure , or too busy perhaps !

The code below normally works to expose the text area to input the recaptcha token..

Code: Select all

macro += "URL GOTO=javascript:((function(){var<SP>k=document.querySelector('[src^=\"https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/anchor?\"]').src.split('k=')[1].split('&')[0];document.getElementById('g-recaptcha-response').style.display='';document.getElementById('g-recaptcha-response').textContent=k;}))();" + "\n";
Hum-hum..., Post/Thread approved, but very mixed "Feelings", ah-ah...!:
This Thread is a "parallel" Thread to 2 other fairly recent Threads on the 'SOF' + 'Reddit' Forums from a few weeks ago, or possibly just a "fake" Copy&Paste as @OP seems to be a very notorious Spammer from behind some "very dirty" Vietnamese Proxy... :shock:
[=> Thread will be monitored and I will ask the User on SOF if they "really" posted themselves on our Forum...]

Parallel Threads: - iMacros/Javascript - How to expose text area of recaptcha V2 when in iframe?
- iMacros/Javascript - How to expose text area of recaptcha V2 when in iframe?
(What a "stupid" Site btw and completely "User Unfriendly" this 'Reddit' Forum, complete hassle to do a simple Select&Copy Content from the Page...! :roll: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: iMacros/Javascript - How to expose text area of recaptcha V2 when in iframe?

Post by chivracq » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Hum, didn't take long, ah-ah...! I see that @OP has already completely edited their Post into stg completely different which is probably a C&P from 2 different Threads... That Post will be (soon) deleted and the User/Account probably deleted...

My Quote and previous Msg should remain (as the Qt is actually quite interesting), and I've "invited" the legit/original User on SOF (@FadeToBlack) if they want to post or register on our Forum to "take Ownership" of this Thread as they might get some "better" Response on our Forum... (Well, they didn't get any Replies at all on both Forums where they had tried to post, ah-ah...!)
(I personally don't help for Captcha related Threads, but other Advanced User @thecoder2012 who maintains one of the Captcha Solving Sites regularly helps Users with that kind of Qt's... :wink: )

And @FadeToBlack, if you come and post on our Forum, you need to mention your FCI on our Forum when you open a Thread... (Read my Sig...)
=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen:

And @thecoder2012 will probably need some URL if he needs to do any Testing... :idea:
Hum, and I guess you should also mention which Captcha Service you are using...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:13 pm

chivracq wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 pm
That Post will be (soon) deleted and the User/Account probably deleted...
It was spam? Or only crosspost?
chivracq wrote:
(I personally don't help for Captcha related Threads, but other Advanced User @thecoder2012 who maintains one of the Captcha Solving Sites regularly helps Users with that kind of Qt's... :wink: )
I'm here but the user not. :lol:
chivracq wrote:
And @thecoder2012 will probably need some URL if he needs to do any Testing... :idea:
Always. It's impossible without url.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: