How to click save password button in firefox with iMacros?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ThePoro

How to click save password button in firefox with iMacros?

Post by ThePoro » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:15 am

As the subject, I want to ask how to click save button when I fill some login information? Or is there any way to add username and password to firefox with iMacros?
Thank you :wink:

iMacros 8.9.7
Firefox 56
Windows 10
chivracq

Re: How to click save password button in firefox with iMacros?

Post by chivracq » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:14 am

ThePoro wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:15 am
As the subject, I want to ask how to click save button when I fill some login information? Or is there any way to add username and password to firefox with iMacros?
Thank you :wink:

iMacros 8.9.7
Firefox 56
Windows 10
I would think that's not possible "directly" from iMacros... Hum..., unless there is some "Default" Keyboard Hotkey, like the 'Enter' Key, that then could be fired using the 'EVENT' Mode, and the Browser might be able to "catch" it...

You can check in 'about:config' if there is maybe some Setting to save Passwords without asking, but I would be "surprised"... :shock:

But have a look at the following Thread and the part about 'sqllite' and the 'SQLite-Manager' Add-on mentioned which I remember when I had had a look at it was quite "Powerful" with some "Extended Functionality" and could maybe be invoked from iMacros, or maybe supports importing Logins & Passwords in bulk from a '.CSV' (that you could generate from iMacros then...). :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
ThePoro

Post by ThePoro » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:52 am

Thank you, I will look at it. :D
ThePoro

Post by ThePoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 am

I found press F6 2 times and press TAB 4 times and the control will be at save button. But I try EVENT with key 117 and It doesn't work. What can I do?
Or easier keypress is ALT+S, It will save password
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:04 am

ThePoro wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:11 am
I found press F6 2 times and press TAB 4 times and the control will be at save button. But I try EVENT with key 117 and It doesn't work. What can I do?
Or easier keypress is ALT+S, It will save password
Hum, OK..., and you were on... v8.9.7 + FF56, hum, OK, so there is "Hope" then, I would think..., good...! 8)

Even if hum, not all 'Fn' Keys work with iMacros with the 'EVENT' Mode, with or without any 'MODIFIERS'... :oops:

But very good that you thought about using the Keyboard Navigation, hum..., very good....! :D

Then, tja, "What can I do?", ah-ah...! Try to implement it...! :twisted:

No Script, no URL posted, I cannot do any Testing for you my "Dear", ah-ah...!! :roll:
I already gave you all the "Generic" Advice I could give you, based on the (fairly vague, or at least pretty "Generic") Info you provided... 8)

If/When you want "proper" Help from the Forum and especially from me, but I'm the most active Answerer on the Forum, good for about 80% of Thread Answers maybe, then I need some concrete Example(s) with Script and URL to be able to do any Testing... (Read my Sig...!) Tja...!! :roll:

Hum, and apart from hitting 'F6' x2 + 'TAB' x4, or 'Alt^s', did you also have a look at the Thread I had referred you to and the possible Workaround related to 'sqllite'...?
You need to reply/react to all my Qt's/Suggs when I post stg, and not only to just one, ADHD-shadokwise...! :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
ThePoro

Post by ThePoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 am

Can I ask you another thing?
I want to use If with 2 conditions so what should I write?

Code: Select all

If (A==B) (C==D) {

}
or

If (A==B) & (C==D){

}
ThePoro

Post by ThePoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 am

nevermind, it's (A=B)(C=D) :D
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:45 am

ThePoro wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 am
Can I ask you another thing?
I want to use If with 2 conditions so what should I write?

If (A==B) (C==D) {

}
or

If (A==B) & (C==D){

}
ThePoro wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 am
nevermind, it's (A=B)(C=D) :D
Hum, simply "(A=B)(C=D)"...!?, no 'if' required...?, no Double '=='...?, and no '&&'...?, OK, I'll have to check it, but I didn't know this Syntax at all... Nice...! 8)

My Answer would have been:

if((A==B)&&(C==D)){z=1;} else{z=0;};
JavaScript is CaSe SeNsItIvE btw, I don't think "If" (will a Capital 'I') is accepted...

Hum, and "again", you went asking some "new" Qt without finishing/answering the previous one... But OK, never mind..., nice to see that you "progressing" anyway...
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThePoro

Post by ThePoro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:54 am

It work but not the way I want :lol: :lol: :lol: , But I searched, It's (A=B && C=D) :mrgreen: