Keep getting parse error along with others

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
vody72

Keep getting parse error along with others

Post by vody72 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 am

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
WAIT=3700
URL GOTO=https://topsinthe217.secondstreetapp.co ... oup=295058
FRAME F=1
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" POINT="(1347,6748)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(1347,6748)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember2109>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember2496>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember3125>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember3655>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember4403>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember5250>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember6361>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember6440>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0

Windows 10 Home
Chrome 73.0.3683.75 Official Build 64-Bit

yes demos work

This website will only allow me to vote once per hour. Please help me. Thank you!
chivracq

Re: Keep getting parse error along with others

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:11 am

vody72 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 am

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
WAIT=3700
URL GOTO=https://topsinthe217.secondstreetapp.com/2019/gallery?group=295058
FRAME F=1
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" POINT="(1347,6748)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(1347,6748)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember2109>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember2496>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember3125>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember3655>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember4403>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember5250>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember6361>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#ember6440>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0

Code: Select all

Windows 10 Home
Chrome 73.0.3683.75 Official Build 64-Bit
yes demos work

This website will only allow me to vote once per hour. Please help me. Thank you!
=> FCI = iMacros for CR v10.0.5, 'Free'/'PE'...?, CR 73, Win10_x64.

Yeah well, and what is the Pb...?
=>"Keep getting parse error along with others"
Yeah, mini-Joke, but ah-ah...!, not much we can do with such vague Info, tja...! :roll:
If your Screen gets Purple, I guess it's normal... 8)

(No wonder you didn't get any Help from the Super-Advanced User who's been using iMacros for 10 years and still can't spell "iMacros" correctly but prefers to squeeze 2 Typos in it, ah-ah...! Amateurs...!! :roll: )

(And to manage your "Expectations", you can improve the "Quality" of your Thread, maybe sbd will reply and try to help you, but I usually don't help myself for Games/Votes/Hacking/DDos/Social Media, just saying... :| )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Oh...!, but yep..., no wonder that you get some "Parse Error" indeed, I don't know where you got your 'WAIT' Statement from, but check the Wiki for the correct Syntax to use... :idea:

And strange "Voting System" indeed for this Site where you are indeed allowed to vote once per Hour... No wonder that "People" want to use some Script then... It all sounds a bit "fake" anyway... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
vody72

Post by vody72 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks for your help! As you can tell I'm a novice when it comes to IMacros. I corrected the WAIT syntax and will see if it works from there. I can assure you this is not a fake request. Thanks again...
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 pm

vody72 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:58 pm
Thanks for your help! As you can tell I'm a novice when it comes to IMacros. I corrected the WAIT syntax and will see if it works from there. I can assure you this is not a fake request. Thanks again...
Yeah well, you don't need to be very "Advanced" to simply read the Error you were getting which must be stg like:
SyntaxError: can not parse macro line: WAIT=3700 (Error code: -910)
... to then check the Wiki for the correct Syntax for the Command used in that Line and then do a "correct" Copy&Paste from some Example... :shock:

(Correct Spelling is "iMacros" btw, don't get "intoxicated" by the User from the 'Consultants' Sub-Forum... :wink: )

Yeah well, "not a fake request", my use of "fake" was meant at the Site itself... And "lucky for you" you posted the URL of that Site, as I "normally" never help for Voting/Games/Social Media/etc... And the Site is very badly designed anyway, with a 1Mb Image on that Page which is ridiculously large for a Web-Page... But OK, good "luck" with your Voting... :wink:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:36 am

vody72 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:06 am
I would like to hire you to get IMacros program working for me. Would you be interested? I'm getting this error message now and can't find it in Wiki.
RuntimeError: element specified by #ember1769>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>BUTTON not found, line: 5

Thanks
Yeah, but pfff..., can you try using the Forum "a bit correctly"...? :!:
You've posted this Post here in a completely unrelated Thread that your Post is now polluting, Grrr...! :roll:
=> Can you delete that Post...?, and keep posting in this current Thread or create a completely new Thread (in the 'Consultants' Sub-Forum if you are willing to pay sbd to work on your Script...) instead of polluting existing Threads... (but keeping posting in this current one is fine...).

And nope, I wouldn't be interested, like I had already mentioned, I usually don't help for Voting..., even if in "this Case", the Site allows it, but I stick to my "Principle"... Fine if you want to automate and script your Voting to "win" from other Competitors, but I don't help when there is any Competition or (Financial) Gain involved, or you'll soon only have Bots and Scripts fighting against each others, ah-ah...! :shock:

(And again, correct Spelling is "iMacros"...! It starts with a lowercase "i", only the "M" is a Capital...)
vody72

Post by vody72 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:43 am

Yes I noticed I posted it in wrong thread so I deleted it...I understand. Thanks for your time...