[ASK] How to EXTRACT HREF in Table

Support for iMacros. The iMacros software is the unique solution for automating every activity inside a web browser, for data extraction and web testing.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
d2pren

[ASK] How to EXTRACT HREF in Table

Post by d2pren » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:38 pm

VERSION BUILD=8970419
OS=Windows 7
iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7

I want to EXTRACT HREF from text "Open Line Sticker Shop" in this URL: https://www.ilikesticker(dot)com/FreeSticker/F0006636-Pretz-%C3%97-BROWN-FRIENDS/en
I have tried using this script, but it didn't work

Code: Select all

TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=B ATTR=TXT:Open<SP>Line<SP>Sticker<SP>Shop EXTRACT=HREF
Last edited by d2pren on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
chivracq

Re: [ASK] How to EXTRACT HREF in Table

Post by chivracq » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:57 pm

d2pren wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:38 pm
I want to EXTRACT HREF from text "Open Line Sticker Shop" in this URL: ilikesticker(dot)com/FreeSticker/F0006636-Pretz-%C3%97-BROWN-FRIENDS/en
I have tried using this script, but it didn't work

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=B ATTR=TXT:Open<SP>Line<SP>Sticker<SP>Shop EXTRACT=HREF
Oh...!, nice to see you back on the Forum... :D , but hum..., your previous Thread has been waiting for some Follow-up from your Side for about 2 years now... :shock:
Sorry but I only help Users using the Forum "a bit correctly", and that means: 'neat Follow-up' + 'sharing their Solution' + 'answering my Qt's when I ask you to mention your FCI'... (+ 'correct Sub-Forum' + 'descriptive Thread Title' but you do "that part" correctly..., hum, even if this current Thread could have been opened in the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum..., but the 'General' one is always "OK" if you have any "doubts"... :wink: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
d2pren

Post by d2pren » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:56 am

chivracq wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Oh...!, nice to see you back on the Forum... :D , but hum..., your previous Thread has been waiting for some Follow-up from your Side for about 2 years now... :shock:
Sorry but I only help Users using the Forum "a bit correctly", and that means: 'neat Follow-up' + 'sharing their Solution' + 'answering my Qt's when I ask you to mention your FCI'... (+ 'correct Sub-Forum' + 'descriptive Thread Title' but you do "that part" correctly..., hum, even if this current Thread could have been opened in the 'Data Extraction' Sub-Forum..., but the 'General' one is always "OK" if you have any "doubts"... :wink: )
Sorry, because I am newbie. I just edited it. Is it already correct?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:43 pm

d2pren wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:56 am
chivracq wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Sorry, because I am newbie. I just edited it. Is it already correct?
Yeah well, "newbie" is a "fake Excuse", ah-ah...! Applied maybe to your "Knowledge" about iMacros, 2 years ago, but not "again" 2 years later...!
And the "Concept" and Criteria I mention about "using a/the Forum correctly" apply to every (Technical) Forum on Internet and are not specific to our Forum only... :idea:

OK, FCI mentioned now in this current Thread:

VERSION BUILD=8970419
OS=Windows 7
iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7
But hum, you mention twice the "v8.9.7" for iMacros for FF, but the FF Version is still missing...

For the "rest" about "I just edited it. Is it already correct?", => no, it's not... :| , see my Reply in your previous Thread...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...