Problem with Selecting from an Autocomplete Dropdown Menu

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
comicsguy

Problem with Selecting from an Autocomplete Dropdown Menu

Post by comicsguy » Fri May 24, 2019 12:53 am

iMacros Version: 10021450
Windows 10
Firefox: Quantum 66.0.3 (64-bit)

I'm having trouble getting an autocompleting dropdown menu to work. The box on the webpage has a little down arrow on the right side, when you press it, both a text box opens up and if you type into it, it selects appropriate complete entries from a sql table. The page is done in Python and I believe the autocomplete is a Javascript thing.

What I got when I recorded:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=10021450
URL GOTO=https://beta.comics.org/creator/3/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Add<SP>Art<SP>Influence
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:select2-selection__arrow&&ROLE:presentation&&TXT:
TAG POS=3 TYPE=INPUT:SEARCH ATTR=* CONTENT=Albert,<SP>A.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/creator/3/influence/add/ ATTR=NAME:add
When I play it back I get this error:

RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by * was not found, line: 5
(where line 5 is the TAG POS=3 line).

I tried adding a $ before Albert, since it's a string being selected not a dropdown number but that didn't work (same error).

The html of that section of the page is:

<tr><th><label for="id_influence_link">Influence link:</label></th><td><select name="influence_link" required data-autocomplete-light-function="select2" id="id_influence_link" data-autocomplete-light-url="/autocomplete/creator/">
  <option value="" selected>---------</option>
</select></td></tr>

Which looks to me like it's using another url to grab/parse the data? Maybe I need to know more about that page?

This site is actually the test site of the main database, so if anyone wants to give it a shot they can make an account at https://beta.comics.org/accounts/register/ ... under interests put something like "testing imacros for Peter C." otherwise you will likely get an email from someone wondering why you are registering there.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Peter C.
chivracq

Re: Problem with Selecting from an Autocomplete Dropdown Menu

Post by chivracq » Fri May 24, 2019 2:10 am

comicsguy wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 12:53 am

iMacros Version: 10021450
Windows 10
Firefox: Quantum 66.0.3 (64-bit)
I'm having trouble getting an autocompleting dropdown menu to work. The box on the webpage has a little down arrow on the right side, when you press it, both a text box opens up and if you type into it, it selects appropriate complete entries from a sql table. The page is done in Python and I believe the autocomplete is a Javascript thing.

What I got when I recorded:

VERSION BUILD=10021450
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:select2-selection__arrow&&ROLE:presentation&&TXT:
TAG POS=3 TYPE=INPUT:SEARCH ATTR=* CONTENT=Albert,<SP>A.
When I play it back I get this error:

RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by * was not found, line: 5
(where line 5 is the TAG POS=3 line).

I tried adding a $ before Albert, since it's a string being selected not a dropdown number but that didn't work (same error).

The html of that section of the page is:

<tr><th><label for="id_influence_link">Influence link:</label></th><td><select name="influence_link" required data-autocomplete-light-function="select2" id="id_influence_link" data-autocomplete-light-url="/autocomplete/creator/">
  <option value="" selected>---------</option>
</select></td></tr>

Which looks to me like it's using another url to grab/parse the data? Maybe I need to know more about that page?

This site is actually the test site of the main database, so if anyone wants to give it a shot they can make an account at https://beta.comics.org/accounts/register/ ... under interests put something like "testing imacros for Peter C." otherwise you will likely get an email from someone wondering why you are registering there.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Peter C.
Hum..., you've already won the "Guinness Book of Records" Award for the longest time needed to post a first Post on our Forum, 2h50'17", Congrats...!, ah-ah-ah...! :shock:

I usually already have a "pretty good Idea" about the Content and Quality of a first Post for New Users even before I've even seen it only from 3 bits of Info: In which Sub-Forum you are "busy" posting, + IP-Address (first time I see your ISP also btw...), AND..., the Time the User takes/needs to prepare/post their Post, ah-ah...!: :twisted:

- <3min => Spammer doing a C&P...! :roll: :roll:
- 3min<...<5min => Spammer on a MacPro with the 'Paste' Key not working properly..., or Legit Post with pretty low Quality... :roll:
- 5min<...<10min => Legit Post of "decent" Quality, the User probably read the Forum Rules and did a bit of Research... :D
- 10min<...<18min => I can't wait to see this one, Good Quality, Interesting Case/Scenario... :D :D :D
- >20min => Hum, this is taking a bit long..., maybe the User received a Phone Call in-between...? :?
- >30min => Hum, maybe they fell asleep...!? :shock:
- >60min => Hum, yep, only Explanation is that they fell asleep... :oops:
- 2h50: I honestly don't know, "too short" for sleeping, I'm a bit curious... Care to explain...? :wink:

>>>

But OK, a bit more seriously..., yep Login needed indeed to access this Page in 'Edit'-Mode... :oops:
I don't create a Login for all Sites Users are having a Qt on the Forum, you can create some Test Account for me if you want, and you can "report" your or my Post in this Thread, you'll get some Input Field where you can post a "Comment", I'll be the only one to see your "Report", if you want me to have a look... :idea:

Without seeing the Page (yet), the "TYPE=INPUT:SEARCH" looks indeed a bit "strange" to me, especially if it's supposed to be some DDLB, probably dynamically populated from the previous "TYPE=SPAN ATTR=CLASS:select2-selection__arrow" 'TAG' Statement, as I don't see any "Standard" DDLB HTML Code from the Source you've posted... :o
Standard Sol in such Cases is often to add some mini-'WAIT' Statement to allow for some time for the Options in the DDLB to get populated, but I don't think it would help in your Case..., the Default 6 Sec for '!TIMEOUT_STEP' should already be long enough for iMacros to "find" it... :o
(Just to be sure, you didn't shorten the Default '!TIMEOUT_PAGE' Setting in the iMacros General Options from 60 Sec... to stg much-much shorter...?, like 5 or 10 Sec...?)

So I don't really know, I'll need to have a look at the Page myself... :wink:
But hum..., you are using v10.0.2 for FF (hum, 'Free'/'PE' Version not mentioned...?), and I will/would probably get "it to work" using the 'EVENT' Mode which usually works best with "tricky"/dynamic DDLB's, but the 'EVENT' Mode is not supported/implemented (yet) in v10.0.2 for FF, oops...!

I'll try to find a way using the 'TAG' Mode though, hum, OK, we'll see... The 'EVENT' Mode is otherwise now supported by all "other" Browsers than FF (=> iMB (v12.x) / IE (v12.x) / CR (v10.0.5)), maybe an "Option" for you if the 'TAG' Mode really doesn't work... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
comicsguy

Post by comicsguy » Fri May 24, 2019 8:58 pm

:D ... for the time it was a) get called for dinner, b) take daughter to soccer practice, c) watch Jeopardy!, d) do some other work, e) realize I hadn't finished the post...

I know at some point I extended the timeout for the page, but I can't find that setting now. I definitely didn't reduce it. I should have mentioned in my first post that I had tried WAIT at a couple of points, but that didn't help.

I'm using the paid version because I do a lot with .csv files... this one will end up running off a .csv file for the creator number and the text to choose from the dropdown.

I will send you a log-in using the report post.

Thanks for looking!

Peter

p.s. Now I'm very conscious about how long it took me to write this :mrgreen:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri May 24, 2019 9:14 pm

comicsguy wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:58 pm
:D ... for the time it was a) get called for dinner, b) take daughter to soccer practice, c) watch Jeopardy!, d) do some other work, e) realize I hadn't finished the post...

I know at some point I extended the timeout for the page, but I can't find that setting now. I definitely didn't reduce it. I should have mentioned in my first post that I had tried WAIT at a couple of points, but that didn't help.

I'm using the paid version because I do a lot with .csv files... this one will end up running off a .csv file for the creator number and the text to choose from the dropdown.

I will send you a log-in using the report post.

Thanks for looking!

Peter

p.s. Now I'm very conscious about how long it took me to write this :mrgreen:
Was a busy Evening in those nearly 3 hours, ah-ah...! And just a few minutes for this last one, I didn't really pay attention, ah-ah...! I only use that kind of "empiric Metrics" for First Time Posters, and it's surprisingly very often pretty accurate actually...! But it's no "exact Science" of course, ah-ah...! :shock:

Yeah 'Free'/'PE' Version shouldn't play a role in this Case, at least for this part related to the DDLB... 8)

OK, saw your "Report" with the L&P, haven't tried it yet, have to go out for "my" Evening now, I'm a DJ IRL and I'm playing for some big Party tonight in some huge Industrial Shed, I'm already a bit late actually... Will probably only have some time from Sunday then, will probably be a long Night tonight, ah-ah...! :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun May 26, 2019 7:58 pm

OK, I managed to have a look at your Site/Page in 'Edit' Mode to add an "Influence", and like I "feared a bit", I don't think it will work with the 'TAG' Mode as the DDLB Entries are not present in the Source of the Page but get dynamically populated upon "activating" the DDLB (and entering some Search String), but it works directly using the 'EVENT' Mode:

VERSION BUILD=10021450
'=> Landing on URL: https://beta.comics.org/creator/3/influence/add/

'Open 'Influence Link' DDLB:
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" CHARS="Albert, A."
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'Select 1st Entry in DDLB:
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#select2-id_influence_link-results>LI" BUTTON=0
PAUSE

(Tested on iMacros for FF v8.8.2, Pale Moon v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10_x64.)

[And I'm now logged out of your Site, but saved the L&P in my Browser if I need to have a look again... :wink: ]
comicsguy

Post by comicsguy » Sun May 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Thank you for the help!... I'm running Firefox Quantum, so I don't have access to use Events.

So I downloaded the extension for Chrome and tried it but got an error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'error' of undefined, line: 7

I tried recording it myself using the Event Mode but even playing that back got an error.

This is what I recorded:

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://beta.comics.org/creator/3/influence/add/
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>H1" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>H1" POINT="(565,200)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(565,200)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>H1" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)" POINT="(449,309)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(449,309)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" KEY=16 MODIFIERS="shift"
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" CHARS="Albert, A."
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" KEY=13
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=13
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>INPUT:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>INPUT:nth-of-type(2)" POINT="(120,924)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(120,924)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>INPUT:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
and it was failing on line 11 with the error: RuntimeError: element specified by HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT not found, line: 11

That Event recording records a lot of extra stuff! Reminds me of all the stuff the VBA recorder does in Excel!

Peter
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun May 26, 2019 9:35 pm

comicsguy wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:52 pm
Thank you for the help!... I'm running Firefox Quantum, so I don't have access to use Events.

So I downloaded the extension for Chrome and tried it but got an error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'error' of undefined, line: 7

I tried recording it myself using the Event Mode but even playing that back got an error.

This is what I recorded:

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://beta.comics.org/creator/3/influence/add/
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>H1" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>H1" POINT="(565,200)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(565,200)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>H1" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)" POINT="(449,309)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(449,309)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>TABLE>TBODY>TR:nth-of-type(2)>TD>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" KEY=16 MODIFIERS="shift"
EVENT TYPE=KEYDOWN SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT" KEY=13
EVENT TYPE=KEYUP SELECTOR="HTML>BODY" KEY=13
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEDOWN SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>INPUT:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEMOVE SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>INPUT:nth-of-type(2)" POINT="(120,924)"
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(120,924)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#sizing_base>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>FORM>INPUT:nth-of-type(2)" BUTTON=0
and it was failing on line 11 with the error: RuntimeError: element specified by HTML>BODY>SPAN>SPAN>SPAN>INPUT not found, line: 11

That Event recording records a lot of extra stuff! Reminds me of all the stuff the VBA recorder does in Excel!

Peter
OK, I'm going to have a look using CR (+ iMacros for CR v10.0.5 'Free'), but CR will need like "usual" half an hour to start because I don't like this Browser at all that I never use (or only for the Forum) and always needs to update itself for ages each time I want to launch it...! :roll:

About the 'EVENT' Mode "recording a lot of stuff", it's because you are clicking a little bit "too slowly", then instead of recording just one 'CLICK' Statement, iMacros will record 3 Statements: 'MOUSEDOWN' + 'MOUSEMOVE' + 'MOUSEUP'.

And from the Script you've recorded yourself, the "KEY=16 MODIFIERS="shift"" Statement looks a bit "strange" to me, first I thought the 'MODIFIERS' Parameter was not implemented/supported in iMacros for CR, then 'KEY=16' = 'Shift' + 'MODIFIERS="shift"' = also 'Shift', so that Statement actually means 'Shift' + 'Shift' which doesn't really make sense to me... :?

But OK, I'm going to have a look using CR..., whenever that stupid Browser will want to start, ah-ah...! But don't be surprised if you get automatically logged out depending on if the Site accepts 2 Logins at the same time from 2 different IP's... :wink:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun May 26, 2019 9:52 pm

The one Script I posted works just fine for me on CR (iMacros for CR v10.0.5 'Free', CR74, Win10_x64.), after being manually logged in...
As I'm using the 'Free' Version, I had to copy the Script into a Bookmarklet, I cannot use local '.iim' Scripts.
But it works just fine, the "Albert, A." Entry gets selected in the 'Influence Link' DDLB.
comicsguy

Post by comicsguy » Mon May 27, 2019 9:38 am

I tried it again after rebooting my computer and it worked just fine in Chrome. My guess is that the addon hadn't fully installed (since I had just added it). I'll have to play with the Events for stuff in the future, but it seems more "fragile" than the Tag type coding.

Thanks for all your help... you are a true asset with all the responses you give on this forum!

By the way... if I can't use Firefox (because of needing to do Events) and you don't like Chrome... what do you suggest I use? (Chrome isn't my favourite here either... it's doing a weird thing where if I open an iMacro, the line numbers don't line up with the lines quite right).

Peter
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon May 27, 2019 2:25 pm

comicsguy wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:38 am
I tried it again after rebooting my computer and it worked just fine in Chrome. My guess is that the addon hadn't fully installed (since I had just added it). I'll have to play with the Events for stuff in the future, but it seems more "fragile" than the Tag type coding.
Ah OK, ouf, good to hear that it also works for you, as it's otherwise a bit difficult to troubleshoot when a Script works for me and not for the User in seemingly the same Conditions...

Yeah, well, I always go for the 'TAG' Mode first myself and only use the 'EVENT' Mode in the few Cases where the 'TAG' Mode then "fails" which usually happens with Ajaxy Elements with through JS Dynamically Generated Content (like in this Case) or JS Validation, then the 'EVENT' Mode can be quite "powerful"...!
But the 'EVENT' relies heavily on the CSS Tree Structure of the Page and can indeed sometimes easily be "broken" as soon as "anything" changes in the Content of the Page, like simply adding/removing a Paragraph or an Ad or a Row in a Table, then the Element the Script is trying to locate will shift up or down and t will simply catch the "wrong" Element..., or nothing...!
And the 'EVENT' Mode can be a bit slow (but that's sometimes an Advantage also), and it doesn't have the 'EXTRACT' Functionality nor the 'Relative Positioning' Mechanism... (But I have Workarounds for all...)

And hum, "stg" to add about this specific "Case" and Site/Page, the Site looked in Beta-State, if you have any "Influence" on its Development, maybe stg can still be "improved" a bit about this specific DDLB which I found not "very Standard" and a bit "buggily" implemented, and often very slow to get populated, with some "controversial" "Display as you Scroll" Functionality, no Reset Functionality, more "Standard" would be to use a 'Hidden' Input Field (filled in from the Selection in the DDLB) that the 'TAG' Mode could also fill in directly without even using the DDLB, and that if the Developer of this Site wants to make it "Scripting Friendly", could be post-validated against the DB used to populate the DDLB. (If they need a Code Example, most Ajaxy/Graphical Date Pickers work this way..., but I guess they will already know and understand what I mean... :wink: (And they were already using a Hidden Input Field for the 1st Input Field on that Page, I noticed, just above the DDLB...))

comicsguy wrote:
Thanks for all your help... you are a true asset with all the responses you give on this forum!
Oh...!, nice to hear, Thanks for the "Appreciation"... [Blushing...!] :D
(Sounds nicer in any case than this recent User who found me only "an Asshole + a Dick", oops...! 8) )

comicsguy wrote:
By the way... if I can't use Firefox (because of needing to do Events) and you don't like Chrome... what do you suggest I use? (Chrome isn't my favourite here either... it's doing a weird thing where if I open an iMacro, the line numbers don't line up with the lines quite right).

Peter
Hum, iMacros v10.0.x for FF+CR have a Setting to dock/undock the iMacros Panel, maybe that can help for the Nb's not alining with the Lines, I use the 'Undock' myself (but I have 3 Monitors :twisted: ). And some v10.0.6 for CR should be released "soon" in the few coming weeks, with a few Improvements... (I hope...!) 8)

But-but-but..., otherwise hum..., the most Stable and most Functional Version is still iMacros v8.9.7 for FF, which works fine on FF v55.0.3, maybe you can (re-)install FF55 (Portable) in parallel to your current FF66, especially if you are going to use iMacros only for this Site, then your Script can run in FF55 and you can still browse and do "other things" in FF66... :idea:

And I mentioned that I use myself v8.8.2 for FF on Pale Moon v26.3.3, which is an even older Version, and PM26 is "slowly" starting to become a bit "old" as well, several Sites don't work (properly) in it anymore (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc...). :roll:
But...! :D , v8.9.7 for FF also works on the current PM28 Version which is fully up-to-date like FF66, as PM (luckily) didn't go for WebExtensions like FF from FF57. (Same with 'WaterFox', 'MultiFox' and you have a few other Browsers forked on FF for which all FF Add-ons (from before WebExtensions) work fine... 8) )
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon May 27, 2019 3:19 pm

Strangely enough, some very similar Thread (about a different Site, but same Code about the DDLB) just got opened as well...:
- Re: can not select and type text in Form Jsscript
chivracq wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Nearly "funny" to have 2 Threads opened nearly at the same time and both about the exact same HTML Code, I guess both Sites are being coded using the same Framework... :twisted:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu May 30, 2019 4:47 pm

Hum, @comicsguy, maybe some "good News" for you, have a look at the similar Thread I mentioned in my previous Post (direct Link)...
chivracq wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 pm
But OK, if you managed to get your Script to work directly using only the 'TAG' Mode on iMB, that's maybe also "good News" for the User from the "other Thread", as that means those Statements should also work in v8.9.7 for FF, and also in v10.0.2 for FF they were using but they had to move to CR and v10.0.5 for CR because of the 'EVENT' Mode that isn't supported in v10.0.2 for FF.

I say "maybe" because the Explanations from the other User are not always very clear and straightforward :x , but it looks like they managed to get the 'TAG' Mode to work directly on that tricky DDLB, by simply recording their Script using iMB v12.5.
=> You could maybe download iMB v12.5 'Trial', or I guess it should work as well with iMacros for IE ('Free') v12.5, (both Versions should work the same normally), to record again that part of your Script, to then try it in Replay in your "original" v10.0.2 for FF, and if the 'TAG' Mode for that part works in iMB or iMacros for IE, I would expect it also to work in your v10.0.2 for FF. :D